Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 90 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 110 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 130 +

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
at least 70, but half of them are laying around all over the place, so theres no way im going to count them all right now heh.
-neal

Roughly 1500 and counting. I have a serious problem. No, really. I do. About 950-1000 of them are metal of sorts; the rest, everything else. Approx. 50 of the total are burned. The rest bought. I told you I had a problem!

I have about 200, and probably 275 if I count old shitty ones from back when I listened to crap (Green Day, Korn, blah blah blah).

i have almost 1070 metal cds (not fucking cdr!) + about 40 non metal cds + 30 demo casettes

I think between 60 and 70, haven't counted, but I have a CD shelf that holds about 60 and I have run out of space on it (ok, I have another one, but thats mainly fun of computer shit, which will be out soon). I have nothing burner and no MP3's, the only MP3's I will have will be from CD which won't play on the computer, like Dark Tranquillity - Haven, Rotting Christ - Khronos and Marduk - Heaven Shall Burn...
Actually I am lying, cos I will need to burn all my CD's as MP3 CD's, I just got an MP3 player which I will take with my when I walk or go for a jog.

(wasn't that a lot of bull about nothing?) :lol: