I got an interesting email recording the new Sym X album....

Had a nice conversation with Jason Rullo at NAMM a couple weeks ago. Albums gonna be out in May, theres gonna be a 12minute-ish song, no Full 20+ minute epics. The Nevermore tour will be BEFORE the albums release. And yes, they'll be playing a couple cuts from the new record on tour.

Had a nice conversation with Jason Rullo at NAMM a couple weeks ago. Albums gonna be out in May, theres gonna be a 12minute-ish song, no Full 20+ minute epics. The Nevermore tour will be BEFORE the albums release. And yes, they'll be playing a couple cuts from the new record on tour.

Well at least we all know now. May seems so far away :( . I am not too dissapointed about the epic thing becase V didn't have a 20 minute+ song either. I am glad this is not the REAL tour because now there is a good chance after this, they'll go on a smaller gig tour and will come to lesser known cities (Albany, perhaps? :Smug:) I seriously hope we don't have to wait another 4 years for the album after this one in case it sucks.

That's cool to hear. Did he say anything about his own impressions about the album?