I just got the new METALLICA!!!!

R

Rebirth

All you doubters should just kill yourselves now. Its the best cd I've heard since Dokkens 'tooth and nail'.

Hetfield blew all his money on booze and he's poor and since he's an old fart no one wants to book Metallica so now he has to open for grand acts like Limp Dick. FUCK THEEEEMM when the cd comes out I'm gonna take a black marker and go to every cd store and write crap on the cd. Nobody buy that piece of shit, instead of giving your money to Hetfield better take it and wipe your ass with it.

nope.. scrapped it before...
----------
Yesterday we finished work on our tenth album (eighth studio album) titled "St. Anger." We are looking forward to sharing the new music with the world June 9th in Europe, June 10th everywhere else. Produced by Bob Rock, the album was recorded at our San Rafael Headquarters. In addition to the eleven tracks on 'St. Anger,' the package will include a free DVD of live rehearsal recordings of all eleven songs, also captured at HQ.Here are the eleven official song titles, clocking in at just over 75 minutes:
  • Frantic
  • St. Anger
  • Some Kind of Monster
  • Dirty Window
  • Invisible Kid
  • My World
  • Shoot Me Again
  • Sweet Amber
  • Unnamed Feeling
  • Purify
  • All Within My Hands
Artwork is now being finalized . . . details coming soon. Watch this space for more info . . .