Iced Earth Summer Tour

Ripper had no "feel" with his voice...no passion....i just couldnt get into it...I really wanted to but nothing...I was Jamming to Night of the Stormrider right b-4 the show. that set the bar to high i guss....

dusro2 said:
Ripper had no "feel" with his voice...no passion....i just couldnt get into it...I really wanted to but nothing...I was Jamming to Night of the Stormrider right b-4 the show. that set the bar to high i guss....

And hit the bar WE DID!! I was completely tanked by the end of the night. I liked IE more than you but I agree Barlow is still the man. Oh well, numerous shots with Henrik still was the highlight of the night.

I'm as a big a Matthew Barlow fan as there is. To my ear, he sang with more passion and intensity than anyone (short of maybe Tate in his prime). However, I thought Tim was excellent live. Granted, he can't pull off Matt's songs the way Matt can, but I didn't expect he would be able to. There are things that Tim does that I'm quite sure Matt would struggle with. Seeing "Gettysburg" live, was worth the price of admission (both times). I would love to see IE rip the roof off of Eathlink Live.

Zod