IF Therions a #4....

ratanda said:
Can someone explain this numbering system to me? What does being "4" mean?
It means they are the 4th band to perform that evening and are given a 90 minute set. There are 5 bands total each night. The 4th and 5th slot bands each get 90 minutes.

Not to beat a dead horse but Tristania would be great, Freak kitchen would be an awesome 2 or 3,

Take your pick of Epica, After Forever or Within Temptation to fill the Role for Nightwish this year....my money would be Within Temptation since they have a new release out and I think are capable of headlining or being a #4 on Friday night.

If any of those bands played Glenn could fill out the roster with the anyone and I'd be there.

I can't see Within Temptation headlining. The more I think about it, Stratovarius is a distinct possibility. Not too many other bands that could headline after Therion. Blind Guardian? Hammerfall? You'd think it would be someone like that. (And probably not, say, Chris Caffery.)

Pellaz said:
I can't see Within Temptation headlining. The more I think about it, Stratovarius is a distinct possibility. Not too many other bands that could headline after Therion. Blind Guardian? Hammerfall? You'd think it would be someone like that. (And probably not, say, Chris Caffery.)
LOL! Caffery... lol (nothing against him, I just fint it funny a 1 release band is headlining a fest, it has got to be some scheduling thing with another band, or he's bringing the whole 'tage crew with him for a set).

I dont think Within Temptation would headline after Therion, or on the previous night either. I'd think they'd be a 2nd or 3rd band at PP.

zinescene said:
Take your pick of Epica, After Forever or Within Temptation to fill the Role for Nightwish this year....my money would be Within Temptation since they have a new release out and I think are capable of headlining or being a #4 on Friday night.

If Within Temptation or After Forever were playing I would crap my pants with excitement as soon as I saw the line up. Epica would be great too, the crap would just be a bit smaller though.