INVIOLATE

Thanks 7thSaviour! The show last night went REALLY well -- it was an all ages show, and we got a great reaction out of the "kids". Even got some of the BloodVeil guys (and a very enthusiastic fan) dancing along :)

Once again, much thanks to Hoyt for thinking of Inviolate to step in at the last minute! We all had a lot of fun, though we hate that the reason for us getting to play was someone else's family emergency. So next time we hope to be playing WITH, not *instead of*, A Lower Deep :)

And yes, EVERYONE come on out Friday to Three Bears Cafe! Think of it as the CIIC pre-party! ;) Feel free to hit me up for tickets :)

Thanks 7thSaviour! The show last night went REALLY well -- it was an all ages show, and we got a great reaction out of the "kids". Even got some of the BloodVeil guys (and a very enthusiastic fan) dancing along :)

Once again, much thanks to Hoyt for thinking of Inviolate to step in at the last minute! We all had a lot of fun, though we hate that the reason for us getting to play was someone else's family emergency. So next time we hope to be playing WITH, not *instead of*, A Lower Deep :)

And yes, EVERYONE come on out Friday to Three Bears Cafe! Think of it as the CIIC pre-party! ;) Feel free to hit me up for tickets :)
Right on! I have a friend who is very much looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing you and the band play live.:headbang: See y'all again soon! Glad the last gig went well. Here's to the next show being a success, as well!

Inviolate's going on 3rd. At Sweetwater, that doesn't necessarily mean a headliner, though. I've been there plenty of times when the 2nd band was considered to be the headliner. Ah, well. My own take on it is that since Eclipsed by Sanity and Halcyon Way are playing, everyone must come early and NO ONE's allowed to go home until ALL bands have played their full set, got that??? We intend to keep you pinned down from start to finish with the joy of metal `til the very last second! muahahaha.....

BTW, there's gonna be a St Patty's day theme to this thing, from what I understand. Bring on the green beer! :p

Inviolate's going on 3rd. At Sweetwater, that doesn't necessarily mean a headliner, though. I've been there plenty of times when the 2nd band was considered to be the headliner. Ah, well. My own take on it is that since Eclipsed by Sanity and Halcyon Way are playing, everyone must come early and NO ONE's allowed to go home until ALL bands have played their full set, got that??? We intend to keep you pinned down from start to finish with the joy of metal `til the very last second! muahahaha.....

BTW, there's gonna be a St Patty's day theme to this thing, from what I understand. Bring on the green beer! :p
Right on! I hope I can make it to this show!