Pathfinder Promotions One Year Anniversary BASH! 12/15/07

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
This is one show you do NOT want to miss!

Saturday December 15th at Sidelines Rock Live in Marietta, GA...

pfa8x10.jpg

Theocracy - headlines the night performing music from their forthcoming second release
'Mirror of Souls', along with special Christmas-themed music.

A Lower Deep - performing music from their forthcoming bombastic fourth release 'Black Marys'...
plus a special surprise during their set!

Inviolate - female-fronted industrial rock/metal band in their first performance with Pathfinder Promotions.

Prizes to be given away between sets! Dinners! CDs! Shirts! Concert Tickets!

This night is for you - the Atlanta Metal Fan!!!
Come out and Celebrate a year of local/regional music promotions with us!

:headbang:

I know Hoyt has alot of surprises in store for this one. We're honored to be in the 'stable' ;-) We hope many of you will be able to make this show, we really would like to meet and hang out with the people we have gotten to know and admire through Progpower and the forum.

According to the poster at the top of the thread it's $7 for us geezers over 18, and, unless Hoyt's gone all fancy with his ticket sales, you just buy 'em at the door. :loco:

--Mike

Kathy, James, Mike, Paul, and 7thSavior (sorry don't know your real name) looking forward to seeing all you guys at the show. Kathy and James it was great to hang out with you two again. See you then.

This one is gonna be fun - wish we could do the show too but we're on break until the end of January. But we'll be there to watch the boys (and girl) tear it up! I'm sure some hazing will occur as well!!!!

I would like to meet any and all bandmembers at the show, whether you're on the bill or not. I plan on supporting the local metal scene a lot more in '08, beginning with the 12/15 show!

Originally Posted by ALowerDeep
Kathy, James, Mike, Paul, and 7thSavior (sorry don't know your real name) looking forward to seeing all you guys at the show. Kathy and James it was great to hang out with you two again. See you then

It was great hanging out with you again, as well...see you on the 15th!!! :headbang:

Ditto!!!!!! Good to see you again, Billy!! Had a great time!!! :headbang: