Pathfinder Promotions Oct 13th - Judas is Rising!

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
"Forged out of flame from chaos to destiny….Bringer of pain forever undying….JUDAS IS RISING"
"The burden of shame…Echoes the prophecy…Ascending from Hell…Forever despising…JUDAS IS RISING"​

Last night I announced the next Pathfinder Promotions event for the metro Atlanta metal fans. On Oct 13th - one week removed from ProgPower USA VIII - one of the best Judas Priest tribute bands performing in the U.S. will arrive here from Dallas, TX and perform for you.

Judas Rising - This isn't your usual tribute band. Bringing together some of the best musicians in the Dallas area, Judas Rising brings you not only the Full on Priest Live Experience (Leather included) but the playing of their classic songs with a polished level of technical musical ability that is rare. Read this review of a recent live show for more details.

with local and regional support from:

Halcyon Way - Oblivion Myth - Brazen Angel

10_13_flyer_sm.jpg

haha that is the FIRST thing I thought of when reading th subject line, "there's a Texas Priest tribute band called Judas Rising" and completely did not expect the thread to be a show ad for them!

Texas is PACKED with tribute bands!

Great-looking poster, and the show's on a Saturday. :headbang:

('Course, so was last night's show, but I was dealing with 'puter problems......)

what poster? I don;t see one?

Hoyt...you told us who, but where, what time?

My work must be blocking this since I don;t see the poster in the first post nor when I click on the link will the poster come up. I will have to look at the poster when I get home.

sorry man, I didn't think of that... the details are Saturday Oct 13th at Sidelines Rock Live; doors at 8PM; show at 8:30PM; 18+ show and admission is $8.

send me your email address in a PM and I could try emailing the flyer. :headbang:

sorry man, I didn't think of that... the details are Saturday Oct 13th at Sidelines Rock Live; doors at 8PM; show at 8:30PM; 18+ show and admission is $8.

send me your email address in a PM and I could try emailing the flyer. :headbang:

DOne, check in box.

Damn, badass guitarists in that band! Gonna be like Priest with a good bit
of Racer X mixed in, I'm there if at all possible!

by the way, Esa has posted more pictures of the last show starting here.

These happen to be of the Greensboro, NC based Cresent, who were amazing on stage! They really tore the roof off with their blazing guitars and Barlow-esque vocal work. If you missed it, well, you really missed it. :heh:

DON'T MISS THE NEXT ONE!!! :kickass:

for all of those local folks who come down with the ProgPower Post-Partum Depression this week, remember that we are having a great show on Oct 13th featuring a fantastic Judas Priest tribute band from Dallas, TX - Judas Rising!

In support will be the band who debuted unexpectedly at ProgPower USA VIII Showcase: Halcyon Way! ...and the band who just opened for After Forever in Nashville, TN: Oblivion Myth! ...and opening this show will be the 80's true metal stylings of Brazen Angel!

So Atlanta metal fans, come on out this weekend and enjoy another great Power Metal show! :headbang:

I'm gonna pencil this one in. It's a long haul from Auburn, but I'm gonna try to make it.

Bless You Paul! Alright you metal heads come on out for this one. You know the songs, you always want us to cover Preist tunes. So quit your bitch'n and make this show, so you can raise your fist and sing along. That's what I'll be doing front and center singing along.
Later all,
Sean

Cant wait to come down and meet al of you. Looks like this will be a great show. See ya soon...