Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

actually there's not much to recap at this point. :erk:

I was working on an Oct 10th show that never came fully together.

And we had the Nov 7th show lined up to include Brave and Division, but that disintegrated before my very eyes about a month or so ago. But that was due entirely to the local support and nothing to do with the visiting bands. I'm hoping to invite them down again in late March. We're working on those details right now.

I am currently leaving November open because frankly I need a break. Work has been a bear this month and the Pathfinder MetalFest is wearing me down (but WORTH IT!).

Look for some announcements soon regarding a couple of shows in the middle of December. :kickass:

And you won't believe your eyes and ears when I make an announcement at the Pathfinder MetalFest regarding my next 'big' show. Hint - you won't have to wait a full year to experience it. :heh:
Make one of those December shows on the 18th or 19th, if possible, as that's my birthday weekend!:headbang::kickass:

And we had the Nov 7th show lined up to include Brave and Division, but that disintegrated before my very eyes about a month or so ago. But that was due entirely to the local support and nothing to do with the visiting bands.
Eh. Brothers can be replaced.

And you won't believe your eyes and ears when I make an announcement at the Pathfinder MetalFest regarding my next 'big' show. Hint - you won't have to wait a full year to experience it. :heh:

<--Turns suspicious eyes to California.

See you Saturday.

anyone who missed Zephaniah tonight - shame on you. :err:

one of the most entertaining bands I've ever put on a stage. :tickled:

/edit/

Shane and Glenn - take note of these guys. I could easily see them kicking off Thursday or Friday night at a future ProgPower. You want an audience to be entertained? Get Zephaniah! I know I will be working with them again.

For all of you who didn't come out to the first night of Pathfinder Metalfest, you really missed a great show. It was quite possibly the best show I have ever been to and that is saying something since I have seen Maiden live. Each band performed with so much energy from the opening band, Alas, Tyranny, to the headliner, Zephaniah. The only way that show could have been any better was if Ravage didn't have to cancel, but shit happens so what can you do about it? My neck can hardly support my head today and my voice is almost completely gone haha! Thanks to all of the bands that performed, Patrick, and Hoyt for making this show happen. PLEASE book these bands again sometime soon.

-Cameron

yep - night two will be underway in less than 4 hours! Tickets still available! :kickass:

PMF2009back.jpg

anyone who missed Zephaniah tonight - shame on you. :err:

one of the most entertaining bands I've ever put on a stage. :tickled:

At least I had a good excuse for kiting out of there in a tearing hurry after about two songs from Zephaniah. Nice guys, too.

Good excuse, lousy cause. Sorry to hear what happened, Brian...

For all of you who didn't come out to the first night of Pathfinder Metalfest, you really missed a great show. It was quite possibly the best show I have ever been to and that is saying something since I have seen Maiden live. Each band performed with so much energy from the opening band, Alas, Tyranny, to the headliner, Zephaniah. The only way that show could have been any better was if Ravage didn't have to cancel, but shit happens so what can you do about it?

My only real complaint for Friday night was that the sound-guy had some problems getting the vocals at the right level in the house-mix. Sometimes you could hear the lead singer, sometimes you couldn't, and the overall vocal volume seemed low.

Great to meet you and Alex, BTW. And also Matt "that guy from Killwhitneydead" Rudzinski, our two winners from the WREKage ticket giveaway, SavaFreak and several others. :kickass:

Saturday night's sound was much better. I was particularly surprised by V.O.R., who I thought played a lot more solidly than I thought a relatively new band could manage. Very professional and tight.

Halcyon Way with their new singer are definitely a step above, now. Steve had great stage presence and a great voice, too.

Aska were great. Not even my preferred style of metal nowadays, but I thought they slayed. :headbang:

I thought all the bands on Saturday night performed great. VOR for a new band were incredible, like Pellaz said they don't act like a newer band, they are incredibly tight. I enjoyed A Lower Deep as usual. Halcyon Way were real awesome as usual but with their new guy singing they were a few steps better than in the past. They were having more fun on stage too. Twisted Tower Dire were very entertaining on stage and ASKA were real real good.
Thanks Hoyt for a great weekend of metal and look forward to the Metal May Day but hope you have a few more shows in between.

Zephaniah-Totally killed it. Glenn and Shane....TAKE NOTICE!

V.O.R is always a treat and Halcyon Way was great!!!!!!!!!

We need to do it again and SOON!!!!!!!!!!

sava_FREAK