pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5323E.jpg
pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5233E.jpg
pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5313E.jpg

pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5333E.jpg
pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5367E.jpg
pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5426.jpg
pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5261.jpg

pathfinder-7kingdoms-20090926-DSC_5293E.jpg

Thanks so much for putting together the show last night Hoyt. It was well worth the money and I actually felt like I was ripping you off for only having to pay 8 dollars to see such a great show. The bands were absolutely amazing. I have heard Enders Game before but never got the chance to see them live and they were a treat. Their new material sounds amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on that CD when it comes out. Seven Kingdoms really blew me away from the minute their intro started to the end of their set. The whole band played extremely solid. I ended up buying one of their shirts and I would have bought a CD but they didn't have any for sale last night. Definitely try to get these guys back to Georgia soon. I would gladly see them again. Theocracy also kicked ass. They were really fun live and really interacted with the crowd. Once again, thanks for putting this show together Hoyt and thanks to the bands for playing especially Seven Kingdoms who came all the way from Florida. I had a blast and can't wait for The Pathfinder Metalfest.

Despite the threat of more rain of 'biblical proportions', we actually had a really great show last night. Thanks to all of the metal fans who could make it out last night. For any who were on the fence due to the rain, it only rained steadily and heavily around the region of the venue between about 4-7PM, then it stopped, most of the clouds departed and we enjoyed some fantastic true metal music performed by some of the best bands in North Georgia!

Thanks to all of the bands involved, but special thanks goes to Seven Kingdoms for making the looong drive from Orlando to perform for the local fans, and for sharing their cabs with Theocracy to keep them from dragging their own cabs across Georgia in the torrential rains. :D

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Oct 23rd and 24th at the first annual Pathfinder Metalfest. :kickass: Tickets and VIP passes still available! See you there!

What is included with the VIP Pass? Just curious.

Thanks to everyone that came out last night and made our first "Georgian" a night to remember. We had a blast! Hopefully we will be back around the end of the year or spring time next!

-Camden
Seven Kingdoms

Dude, Hoyt, that last show was killer!!!! Theocracy was amazing as always. Definitely one of my favorite local bands, can't get enough. The real surprise was Seven Kingdoms, woah man. They were so epic! and not only that their guitarists had amazing tone and were very clean. The singer was great as well, im not 'too' big into women fronted metal bands besides arch enemy but she was pretty awesome. I def prefer her over others ive heard. GREAT SOUND!
Also, Esa! Great pics. Never seen a bad one. ;)

Everyone dont forget the Pathfinder MetalFest (as mentioned earlier in the forum) OCT 23 and OCT 24. This is an amazing opportunity to see some great bands. Ravage? ASKA? VOR? Come on? Who would not wanna go?
Come hang out w/ all of us for a badass night!!!!

-Alex

Hi Everybody

If you have not checked Hoyt's Pathfinder MetalFest Myspace page, then you may not have heard much about the Speed Metallers from Fort Wayne, Indiana called Zephaniah.

This is what Mark Gromen of BW&BK wrote about their performance at our Warriors Of Metal Fest II this past June 6th:

"Dragonforce, you have a lot of “splaining” to do (to paraphrase the late Desi Arnaz). Fort Wayne, Indiana’s ZEPHANIAH are a highly proficient, tech-thrash outfit that seemingly throws any/all influences into a song, but musicality is only one part of the repertoire. The quintet are all over the stage (ala Dillinger Escape Plan/Cephalic Carnage/Dragonforce) and when not relentlessly headbanging or pinwheeling hair, they play each others instruments, spinning in circles, be it guitarist lending the fingering hand to the other’s fretboard or trading axes still slung over the back (this choreography really needs to be seen to fully understand, check out YouTube). Meanwhile, the Meshuggah technical death/thrash at Dragonforce speed is punctuated by Maiden-ish twin leads, high pitched vocals or pig squeals. The shredding riffarama ‘Black Beard’s Revenge’ see synchronized overhand tapping while the fun loving nature of these youngsters is summarized by the introduction to ‘Quest For The Royal Crown’, humorously depicted/dedicated to a local label head’s favourite cola! Somehow it all comes off as very tuneful and highly entertaining. Later in the show, when things slow down (at least in terms of onstage traffic), ‘Barbarian’s Tale’ and ‘Fields Of The Impaled’ prove to be decent power metal, free of histrionics."

-Excerpt from full show review @ http://www.bravewords.com/news/115442

Zephaniah kicked so much ass closing the first night's show at the Kansas City Power Fest II (after Manilla Road) that they were invited to headline BOTH nights of that Fest in 2010!!!

And to Demonstrate just part of what Mark Gromen saw, here's a video of one of their gigs in Cincinnati:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zumRv1CBIco&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Definitely DO NOT miss this explosive band at the Pathfinder MetalFest 2009.

I'll see you all there.

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy (www.xtrememetalradio.com every Sunday from 9 to Noon EST)
Farvahar Records
Official Sponsor of the Warriors Of Metal Fest III (www.myspace.com/womfest)

Zane & Kris of Halcyon Way will be on WREKage tonight (10/09) at Midnight to promote the band and their upcoming appearance at Pathfinder Metalfest! They will also have tickets to give away!

Tune in to 91.1FM in Atlanta, or online at wrekage.org!

--Mike

They will??

I don't have a problem with it, in fact I'm glad to hear that! Just news to me haha.

yes - and they'll have some music to share from ASKA, Ravage, Twisted Tower Dire, Zephaniah, A Lower Deep, and VOR - who are all performing at the Pathfinder Metalfest. So hopefully you (and/or Paul) can work some extra songs into the setlist.

Thanks! :)