Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

yes - and they'll have some music to share from ASKA, Ravage, Twisted Tower Dire, Zephaniah, A Lower Deep, and VOR - who are all performing at the Pathfinder Metalfest. So hopefully you (and/or Paul) can work some extra songs into the setlist.

Thanks! :)

We'll also have the latest Ashent album, for those that have never heard Steve before. :headbang:

--Mike

I'm not Hoyt, but I recommend checking earlier in this very thread or the Pathfinder Promotions myspace page where you'll find:

PMF_500x625.jpg

Wasn't Hallows Eve on this bill for Friday night?? What happened???

The show was too metal for them. :Smug: So they opted out.

Actually there ended up being a conflict of schedules, so they had to decline... just about the time I had 5000 fliers printed with their name on the card. :bah:

that ROYALLY suck dude!!

Hoyt, could you recap all of your upcoming shows? I know you've got the two nights of PF MetalFest coming up, but I thought there was another show right around now that I presume got cancelled...? And something else afterward, right?

Hoyt, could you recap all of your upcoming shows? I know you've got the two nights of PF MetalFest coming up, but I thought there was another show right around now that I presume got cancelled...? And something else afterward, right?

actually there's not much to recap at this point. :erk:

I was working on an Oct 10th show that never came fully together.

And we had the Nov 7th show lined up to include Brave and Division, but that disintegrated before my very eyes about a month or so ago. But that was due entirely to the local support and nothing to do with the visiting bands. I'm hoping to invite them down again in late March. We're working on those details right now.

I am currently leaving November open because frankly I need a break. Work has been a bear this month and the Pathfinder MetalFest is wearing me down (but WORTH IT!).

Look for some announcements soon regarding a couple of shows in the middle of December. :kickass:

And you won't believe your eyes and ears when I make an announcement at the Pathfinder MetalFest regarding my next 'big' show. Hint - you won't have to wait a full year to experience it. :heh:

ok folks... if you want to save a few bucks off the door tickets for the Pathfinder MetalFest, hit up TicketAlternative and grab yours now. If you're worried about not having it mailed to you in time, choose the Will Call option and we'll have you on the list at the door.

If you don't mind spending just six more dollars above the advanced T/A price, there are still a few VIP passes remaining. They are well worth it if you plan to come out both days - and I hope you do. Both lineups are amazing!

click here for all the info you need

:kickass: