Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
This thread will be an ongoing series of announcements over the next several weeks as I finalize shows for the metro Atlanta metal fans to enjoy. This will hopefully keep the spamming to a minimum for local show role-calls and such. We can simply use this thread as a 'meetup' reminder for the shows.

I have immersed myself over the last several weeks in setting up some quality entertainment for anyone within driving distance of Atlanta. I'll be finalizing the Sept, Oct, and Nov shows over the next several weeks. And I honestly think you'll be surprised at some of the talent Pathfinder Promotions will be bringing you this year.

Granted, my meager abilities are a mere shadow of what Glenn does for us each year. But I am learning from him, and from Shane (Showcase), Nathan (the Swordlord), Lance King and John Cheek. All of these guys have been insightful and respectful in sharing their wisdom, their experience... and a few trade secrets. ;)

I also need to thank several folks in the metro Atlanta area without whom these shows would never happen... my wife Karen, who allows me to pursue this (often expensive) hobby of mine... my son Patrick, who is my talent scout... Keith Lawley, who helps make the shows happen logistically... Wayne Joyner, who makes some killer posters for us!... and of course Esa Ahola, who brings our shows to life through his amazing photography. :)

now, on with the first announcement...

June 27th, Pathfinder Promotions proudly brings you a local showcase to kick off the summer.

Traditional Metal meets Modern Metal:

6-27-09-500x625.jpg

and mark your calendar for these dates to be announced in the coming weeks...

July 25th - Midsummer Metal Meltdown!
Aug 22nd - Pathfinder Promotions presents Hoyt's Full Metal Birthday Bash!
Sept 18th - Metal Blade touring band stops in Atlanta and headlines a Pathfinder show!
Sept 26th - The Unofficial ProgPower Post-Partum Depression Show
Oct 23rd - Pathfinder Metalfest - night one
Oct 24th - Pathfinder Metalfest - night two
Nov 7th - Pathfinder Promotions 3rd Anniversary Celebration!

each show will feature at least one out of state band to be supported by quality local acts. You'll never see the same show twice! And each show is not to be missed! :kickass:

---

Hotel Info:
Marietta Hampton Inn
455 Franklin Rd
Marietta, GA 30067
770-425-9977

When making reservations, call the hotel and be sure to ask for the Pathfinder Promotions Preferred Rate
which is good for the night of any Pathfinder date listed above @ $69 per night for doubles, saving you between $20-30 per night

Google Map the address above and you'll see how easy it is to access from I-75. Then type in the below address to the venue and see how close you are:

1440 Roswell Rd
Marietta, GA 30062

---

and mark your calendar for these dates to be announced in the coming weeks...
Sept 26th - The Unofficial ProgPower Post-Partum Depression Show

What an awesome idea! I'll be a tad morose by that point, with ProgPower and Dragon*Con both fading memories.....

I wonder who is on the Oct line-up????? Hmmmmmmmm i wonder?

Please, please, PLEASE let it be MindFlow. :)

Definitely some cool things in the works here. I encourage everyone to keep tabs on these shows and the line-ups to be announced. You might just be surprised at what gets pulled out of the hat.

Alright, while Wayne works on some badass posters for us, I'll go ahead and let a few cats out of the bag :heh: ...

July 25th - Midsummer Metal Meltdown featuring Special Guests from Jacksonville, FL Tempest Reign (featuring Brent Smedley of Iced Earth); with local support by A Lower Deep, VOR, and Worlds End.

Aug 22nd - Pathfinder Promotions presents Hoyt's Full Metal Birthday Bash!

This show will feature Special Guests from Raleigh, NC: HellRazor! Local support will be provided by groove metal band Tortus; the debut of Desplacyr (featuring ex-members of ShadowMatter and Eclipsed By Sanity); and headlining the night will be Brutal Language performing special covers with guests performances by local talent. Gonna be a great party! :worship:

l_79757f63d7bf5fb9e2187f464a7cf4f4.jpg

and just wait until you see what we're lining up for Sept, Oct, and Nov! :devil:

Thanks Hoyt, you gave me lots of good advise also, but I guess you could say we both got our best advise from the Master, Glenn. All i really gave you was some advise on things not to do( you know what I mean hehehehe)

Sept 26th - two weeks removed from ProgPower USA...
for those who may suffer from post-partum depression due to the overdose of metal
between Sept 9th-12th suddenly ending, Pathfinder Promotions proudly brings you
a little 'hair of the dog', so to speak...

female-fronted epic power metal from Florida:

fresh out of their recording sessions at Morrisound Studios

Also performing on this date will be local power/thrashers Tetrarch! :kickass:
(go straight to the song 'Tyranny of Saints')

Two more incredible bands to be announced - STAY TUNED!!! :heh:

and two more HUGE announcements to be made by next weekend. :cool:

Sept 26th - two weeks removed from ProgPower USA...
for those who may suffer from post-partum depression due to the overdose of metal
between Sept 9th-12th suddenly ending, Pathfinder Promotions proudly brings you
a little 'hair of the dog', so to speak...

female-fronted epic power metal from Florida:

fresh out of their recording sessions at Morrisound Studios

Also performing on this date will be local power/thrashers Tetrarch! :kickass:
(go straight to the song 'Tyranny of Saints')

Two more incredible bands to be announced - STAY TUNED!!! :heh:

and two more HUGE announcements to be made by next weekend. :cool:
:saint:

July 25th - Midsummer Metal Meltdown featuring Special Guests from Jacksonville, FL Tempest Reign (featuring Brent Smedley of Iced Earth); with local support by A Lower Deep, VOR, and Worlds End.

For those in the Jacksonville, FL area A Lower Deep will also be playing with Tempest Reign and others at The Pit on July 11th for the annual Sickapaloosa.