Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

Colossal Catastrophe needs to get our demo recorded and make it up there sometime...

Sounds great, y'all! I hope to be at as many of these gigs as possible!

Here, here, brother clay!!! HOYT YOU THE FUCKING MAN!!! :kickass:
Hoyt, we're really looking forward to your birthday bash!!! Maybe you'll get "Someone" to do a kick ass cover of Overkill's classic "Elimination"!
I Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'd SO LOVE to be involved vocally on something like that, if possible that is?! ;)
Thanks Hoyt, these are gonna be some of the most BAD ASS SHOWS!!!!:headbang:

Alright, while Wayne works on some badass posters for us, I'll go ahead and let a few cats out of the bag :heh: ...

July 25th - Midsummer Metal Meltdown featuring Special Guests from Jacksonville, FL Tempest Reign (featuring Brent Smedley of Iced Earth); with local support by A Lower Deep, VOR, and Worlds End.

Aug 22nd - Pathfinder Promotions presents Hoyt's Full Metal Birthday Bash!

This show will feature Special Guests from Raleigh, NC: HellRazor! Local support will be provided by groove metal band Tortus; the debut of Desplacyr (featuring ex-members of ShadowMatter and Eclipsed By Sanity); and headlining the night will be Brutal Language performing special covers with guests performances by local talent. Gonna be a great party! :worship:

l_79757f63d7bf5fb9e2187f464a7cf4f4.jpg

and just wait until you see what we're lining up for Sept, Oct, and Nov! :devil:

Oh & Tempest Reign w/ Brent Smedley's GONNA RULE!!!!

Here, here, brother clay!!! HOYT YOU THE FUCKING MAN!!! :kickass:
Hoyt, we're really looking forward to your birthday bash!!! Maybe you'll get "Someone" to do a kick ass cover of Overkill's classic "Elimination"!
I Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'd SO LOVE to be involved vocally on something like that, if possible that is?! ;)
Thanks Hoyt, these are gonna be some of the most BAD ASS SHOWS!!!!:headbang:
Elimination is MY fave Overkill tune!:headbang::kickass::worship: Rock on, brother Jimi!:headbang::kickass:

I will make a special point of it to try to attend the 9/26 gig, for sure. I hope to see as many of these shows as possible, since the venue is on my side of town, so to speak. Hoyt, I really appreciate all you do to promote metal music in the Atlanta area! You rule, bro!

Nov 7th 2009 - Pathfinder Promotions Three Year Anniversary Show
features for the first time in Atlanta ...

Virginia's own brand of American Metal!​

support acts to be announced soon including a farewell show you thought you might never witness!​

I just saw the announcement for TWISTED FUCKING TOWER FUCKING DIRE. YES. All sorts of yes.

These guys kick fucking ass, and ruled when I saw them open for Slough Feg a while back. I will do what I can to attend this.

I am looking forward to hearing music by all of these bands! Thanks for the links! I am glad that Division will finally get to play a show in the Atlanta area!