Pathfinder Promotions Oct 13th - Judas is Rising!

I would like to thank each band for their professionalism and commitment to bringing some great metal to the fans. Bands like you make my job much easier. So thank you all very much!

I would like to thank them, as well...all the bands really brought it last night!!!!!!! I would also like to thank you, Hoyt, for bringing us yet another evening of pure metal madness :headbang:

This show was the night of the bass guitar for me: it was my first time seeing Oblivion Myth with their new bass player, and he kicked ass; it was the debut gig for the new bass player for Halcyon Way, and he kicked ass; and I discovered I would much rather listen to the bass player for Judas Rising than Ian Hill...that's right, I said it!

I don't even play the bass, but all three of these guys really stood out last night.

Also, having the opportunity to see Sean and Brian sharing the same stage was just...so...METAL :worship: My ears are STILL bleeding :lol:

I'm sorry I got there late and missed Brazen Angel; as soon as I walked in the door, a friend of mine asked "did you see the band that just played?" I said "no, I just walked in...they're done?", and he responded "yeah, and they were GREAT...I can't believe you missed it." I love it when there's someone immediately in my face to remind me I'm an IDIOT for being late :lol:

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported this event; it was great to see so many familiar faces last night :kickass:

I hope to see everyone again next weekend in Duluth!!!!!!! :headbang:

Thanks to everyone from the forums who came out to the show last night and thanks to those like Kathy and RiffDaemon who wanted to be there but couldn't. I appreciate each and every one of you for being there and for allowing me to help you with your ProgPower Post-Partum Depression.

:headbang:

Thanks for the mention, Hoyt.... :) I tried so hard to get caught up on work; but by the time I finally finished, it was too late and was dog tired. James proceeded to let me know what a great show I missed :cry: and what a fantastic job you did. We'll see you and Karen next Saturday, though, for dinner and the Sweetwater showdown. Halcyon Way will definitely kick everybody's ass!!! :headbang:

We had a Saturday night and all the bands were great. We will certainly be MUCH tighter next time. We were surprised we got such a warm response from everyone. The guys in Halcyon Way are really top notch guys. Sean had us in stitches all night and John's great! We're getting on our practice schedule hardcore so next time we can keep up with OM and HW!

Thanks Hoyt! You are the MAN!!!!

I would like to say thanks Hoyt for bringing metal to Atlanta! I know it is alot of hard work! It was a great show and I am sure many more are to come. Let me know if you need anyone to spread oout flyers or anythinig for future shows.