Pathfinder Promotions Complete Schedule June-November 2009

I wish like Hell I could make this gig, but with Priest and King's X respectively on the 20th and 21st, there's just no way. Have a great birthday anyway, Hoyt!:headbang:

Looks like I'll be celebrating my birthday (Aug 24th) a little early starting tonight with some PRIEST!!! :devil: Thanks for the primo seats Glenn! You RULE!!!

Hope to see those who can make it out to Marietta on Saturday evening (AUG 22) for the next Pathfinder Promotions show featuring:

the Groove Metal band Tortus - this band has to be experienced live; there's just no explaining their unique sound. I really, really dig this band. They are so much fun to watch on stage. :Spin:

HellRazor - traditional metal from Raleigh, NC - I mean c'mon, these guys are driving a 14 hour round trip to play this show. The least we can do is five them 45 minutes of our time. :p

and since I am one year closer to the grave, I figured 'what the hell?' and brought something different to a Pathfinder show... RAVENFEEDER!!! :zombie: death metallers extraordinaire from Atlanta!

and yes, this show is doubling as my birthday party. I'll be 29 years old (with 14 years of experience). Who knows? I may have a drink or two that night. LOL that should be worth the price of admission alone! Speaking of which - do not bring gifts. Just brings your asses and 8 bucks each to the door and enjoy the night's festivities! I have a lot of Atlanta area band-friends coming out that night and they'll be bringing gifts... for YOU!

:kickass:

Tortus was very cool. Not really any common bands to compare them too but they have good vibe live. With a little more experience and maturity, they'll be force to be reckoned with. GREAT guitar players!

Hellrazor are straight up classic heavy metal. EXCELLENT singer/frontman. They tried to get the small crowd going, but it just wasn't happening for them for some reason. For me, the choruses were nothing to write home about but boy do these guys love playing heavy metal on stage!

Didn't get past one song of Ravenfeeder...just couldn't do it.

Great seeing everyone though, and the overall vibe was laid back and fun. Good cake too!

Hey y'all! If any of y'all are in the ATL, come out to kennesaw this saturday, and see me & my band, The Velveeta Brothers, opening up for TWO great & awesome Pathfinder local Metal bands! Progessive/Power Metal band VOR(Void Of Reason), and Power/Thrash Metal band Eternal Hour!!! It's Eternal Hour's show, but please come see us & VOR Too! We go on @ 8PM!! Thanks, & BIG HUGE THANKS TO HOYT AND THE WAREHOUSE!!!:headbang:
9-5flyer.jpg

I just got an e-mal from The Masquerade stating that Leaves' Eyes/Firewind plus a couple local acts will be there on 12/12. Any truth to this, Hoyt, and are you a part of the promotion for said rumored event?

I just got an e-mal from The Masquerade stating that Leaves' Eyes/Firewind plus a couple local acts will be there on 12/12. Any truth to this, Hoyt, and are you a part of the promotion for said rumored event?

I don't think that Hoyt has ever done anything with the Masquerade. Masquerade basically acts on its own will. If Masquerade sent it, don't you think its likely to be true?

No - as much as I would like to claim having something to do with the Firewind/Leaves Eyes show, that one is not mine. ;)

I did however get wind of it a few weeks ago and suggested two great local bands to the Masquerade for support: VOR and Eternal Hour! :kickass: So I will be helping promote it regardless!

and if possible, please purchase your tickets directly from these two bands. I'll let VOR chime in here with details. Thanks!

No - as much as I would like to claim having something to do with the Firewind/Leaves Eyes show, that one is not mine. ;)

I did however get wind of it a few weeks ago and suggested two great local bands to the Masquerade for support: VOR and Eternal Hour! :kickass: So I will be helping promote it regardless!

and if possible, please purchase your tickets directly from these two bands. I'll let VOR chime in here with details. Thanks!
Thanks for the info, Hoyt! Hope to see you there! Glad to hear that VOR and ZH are on the bill, as well! I'll be glad to buy the tix directly from VOR at the venue if they'll put me on a waiting list!:headbang::kickass:

Hey ProgPower Peeps...this is Rob from VOR. I have Firewind tickets in hand and I will be at ProgPower for the rest of the week. I will most likely have a VOR shirt on so come and find me. They are only $15. The tickets show "LEAVES EYES and FIREWIND" so my guess is maybe co-headlining but there is nothing listed on their websites yet. Even though this is not a Pathfinder show, Hoyt was the one who hooked us up for this. If you can't find me at ProgPower, I will be at the next Pathfinder show on Sept. 18th at The Local.

Hey ProgPower Peeps...this is Rob from VOR. I have Firewind tickets in hand and I will be at ProgPower for the rest of the week. I will most likely have a VOR shirt on so come and find me. They are only $15. The tickets show "LEAVES EYES and FIREWIND" so my guess is maybe co-headlining but there is nothing listed on their websites yet. Even though this is not a Pathfinder show, Hoyt was the one who hooked us up for this. If you can't find me at ProgPower, I will be at the next Pathfinder show on Sept. 18th at The Local.
I will try to locate you this weekend at the festival. Can't wait to hear you guys play live! I love my local metal bands!:headbang::kickass:

for those local Atlanta ProgPower attendees who maybe didn't spend their very last $8 on the fest, come on out this Friday night and get in at the door for the advanced admission price. Heck, I'm feeling generous... why not bring a friend and get in two for $10?!

I'll be running the door. So bring your ProgPower ticket stub or gold badge for these discounted admission prices. :kickass:

9-18-09-500x625.jpg

for those local Atlanta ProgPower attendees who maybe didn't spend their very last $8 on the fest, come on out this Friday night and get in at the door for the advanced admission price. Heck, I'm feeling generous... why not bring a friend and get in two for $10?!

I'll be running the door. So bring your ProgPower ticket stub or gold badge for these discounted admission prices. :kickass:

I scrounged around in the sofa cushions and found $10, so we're on our way!!! :kickass:

Can't wait to hear some
RAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say...MERZAH was one of the best live bands I have seen at a Pathfinder Show... If you missed them, you need to cry. If they ever come back to this area, you need to check them out. For fans of Between The Buried and Me with less screaming, more orchestral vocal harmonies, and equal parts shred! Nice find Hoyt!