Jeff Scott Soto Confirmed for ProgPower USA XVI

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Jeff Scott Soto Confirmed for ProgPower USA XVI

Jeff Scott Soto has been confirmed for the sold-out ProgPower USA festival this year in Atlanta, Georgia. As one of melodic rock’s premiere frontmen and vocalists, Jeff will celebrate his entire 30 year career at the festival performing songs from many of his bands along the way including Talisman, Yngwie Malmsteen, Axel Pell Rudi, W.E.T., Rock Star, as well as his solo career.

Jeff states: "Having known about the ProgPower USA fest for years, I'm proud to be invited to present the ONLY US show this year with my 30th anniversary show! Me and the boys couldn't be more excited to rock Atlanta!"

Promoter Glenn Harveston adds: “I’m honestly still in awe Jeff has graciously stepped up to the plate to help us out at the last minute. I can say I have never had such an amazing and quick conversation with an artist when it comes to booking a band. That is not only a sign of a true professional, but someone wanting to perform for our festival audience. Nothing fires up this crowd more than knowing a legendary name like Jeff Scott Soto actually wants to be in Atlanta. I'd also like to thank Sun Hill Management for the great response time.”

ProgPower USA has remained one of the U.S’s premiere festivals for over 15 years. This year’s edition features performances from Anathema, Angra performing “Holy Land,” Royal Hunt performing “Paradox,” Falconer’s last live appearance, and many more. For more information, visit www.progpowerusa.com .

Last edited by a moderator:
"When life gives you lemons, invite your friends and ask them to bring salt and tequila."

I hate that Glenn, Morgana Lefay, the sponsors, and the fans had to deal with such a crappy situation at the last minute, but holy crap, this is going to be one hell of a party! :kickass:

Now this is awesome news! I was seriously bummed about Morgana Lefay not making it. But I'm a huge Soto fan. I had an awesome talk with him after TSO played in Charleston a few years back. I had been wearing a PPUSA shirt and he asked about the fest saying that he had heard awesome things. I told him he needed to play the fest and he said "hopefully someday." Glad that I'll be there to see it!

Killer news! Never saw Mr. Soto live, so it'll be great! Wasn't that big a fan of ML, so it turns out good for me. But I feel for those who could be disappointed by the absence of ML.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*can't even right now!!!* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *faint*