Kind of disappointing

Bamafan

Sep 11, 2010
Heart of Dixie
The Artmore decided to use the police to kick everyone out of the courtyard at 5 am. While 5 am in my normal life is either a really bad night or a really early morning, the usual rules of my day to day existence are largely suspended while at PP. I would assume that anyone staying at the Artmore recognizes that a quiet courtyard is an impossibility, so I would expect that hotel management simply decided that 5 am should be our curfew. Since we're responsible for 100% occupancy this weekend, I'd think they would be happy to accommodate PP schedules. Disappointing.

Now I feel like we are all in summer camp and we got in trouble so we need to use all of our forms of social media to communicate. Lol really Artmore? You double book tonight so no one can hang in the courtyard while waiting and now this? What's next you lock us in a room with tripping lady and an encore??

Me thinks it had something to do with the idiot walking around chain smoking pot and being very rude in where he was exhaling...

but yeah,what a blah way to end the weekend for whatever reason the cops were called

Me thinks it had something to do with the idiot walking around chain smoking pot and being very rude in where he was exhaling...

but yeah,what a blah way to end the weekend for whatever reason the cops were called

Ah, I didn't catch that guy but between that and "way too much to drink way too early frat guy" you're probably on to something. I was wondering if it had something to do with the Management not really knowing what to expect ad beig overwhelmed, tired and frustrated. The skinny short black dude working for the Artmore was really fucking awesome about it, so it was Very much a shock to look out the window and notice everyone missing.

The drunk guy getting taken away in the ambulance might have had a little bit to do with it. I just wished they'd asked us instead of calling the cops. Maybe people wouldn't have listened, but they should have given us a chance. If they did, I wasn't aware of it.

I'm of the opinion that everyone needs to voice their issue to the hotel, and offer CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. There were a lot of new folks (even I had issues), who probably weren't aware of the culture, either.