LAST ATLANTA INVIOLATE SHOW FOR AWHILE....who's coming?

LadyK

MetalBellydancer
Oct 9, 2007
myspace.com
Hey y'all,

Save the date: MAY 10
@ The Local
$10 if you get tix from us; $12 at the door

See this flyer below:

051008_the_local.jpg

This show may be Inviolate's last in Atlanta for awhile.... sadly, we had to let go of our drummer recently due to several issues (the biggest being he needs to concentrate on the upcoming birth of his twins). We're working on getting a drummer back in the throne ASAP (anyone out there know of someone who can play our style and play to a click?)

In the meantime, we're honored to have Halcyon Way's Ernie doing drum duty for this show. We know he's going to rock the place out, and it'll be interesting hearing his take on Inviolate stuff.

So please come on out, have a great time, and support Inviolate this weekend before you have to be dutiful sons & daughters and take Mom out for brunch the next day. Heck, bring Mom out that night. She'll be most welcome :)

Hey it's a lot closer so I may make it to this one. I didn't even know The Local had shows. Cool.

There are two locations in the metro ATL area called 'The Local'. So make sure you arrive at the correct one. The Local where Inviolate is playing is the one located in Marietta on Roswell Rd one-half mile east of the Big Chicken inside Sidelines Sports Grille. It's the same room that was once called The Darkside.

There is another place called The Local, and I believe it's on Ponce de Leon not too far from The Masquerade. But this place is just a bar with no venue or stage (that I am aware of).

and if you had no idea that The Local in Marietta hosted shows, then you must not have paid my threads very much attention for the past year. :p

Awesome to see so many planning to come out! Having y'all there means so much to us. We're headlining, so probably I'd say we'd go on around 11-11:30 or so. I know people probably like to wait until the day of to get their tickets but you save $2 when you PayPal them from Inviolate (and who couldn't use the extra gas money.... or have a craving for tater tots that night?) ;)

There is another place called The Local, and I believe it's on Ponce de Leon not too far from The Masquerade. But this place is just a bar with no venue or stage (that I am aware of).
Right, this is the one I was thinking of, the one on Ponce, right by the Drunken Unicorn.. which surprised me that they had a band playing.

Hey y'all,

Save the date: MAY 10
@ The Local
$10 if you get tix from us; $12 at the door

See this flyer below:

051008_the_local.jpg

This show may be Inviolate's last in Atlanta for awhile.... sadly, we had to let go of our drummer recently due to several issues (the biggest being he needs to concentrate on the upcoming birth of his twins). We're working on getting a drummer back in the throne ASAP (anyone out there know of someone who can play our style and play to a click?)

In the meantime, we're honored to have Halcyon Way's Ernie doing drum duty for this show. We know he's going to rock the place out, and it'll be interesting hearing his take on Inviolate stuff.

So please come on out, have a great time, and support Inviolate this weekend before you have to be dutiful sons & daughters and take Mom out for brunch the next day. Heck, bring Mom out that night. She'll be most welcome :)
Hey there! Sure wish I could go to this show. Have a great gig! See y'all again later this year! Good luck finding a new drummer!:headbang: