INVIOLATE added to Symphony X show in Atlanta!

LadyK

MetalBellydancer
Oct 9, 2007
myspace.com
Whaddup guys n gals! The Masquerade just put Inviolate to open the Symphony X show in Atlanta on May 19th! :headbang: Apparently they weren't putting any local bands on the bill, but with Soilwork & Nevermore dropping off I guess there was room. Would've loved to play with Soilwork, but still -- I'm TOTALLY excited!! Hell, I'll even throw in a few extra shimmies & jingles just for Russell :lol:

(insert shameless plug, as always) -- I've got tickets in hand, so peeps who are coming to this show, please please please support your locals!! You can use the link below to reserve yours on Paypal! :)

http://inviolate1.com/tickets.html
051911_symphony_x_flyer.jpg

Who's in???? :)

Think I remember this band.., well vocalist, from my first PPUSA... and I saw the vocalist shake her booty to a double bass drum down towards the front and I was just paying more attention to that than I was the band at the time :p Same one yeah? Fun distraction that was

Paul: Shhhhh!!!! For now, keep that in our own little world!! :lol: The details of that show will be revealed AFTER the Symphony X one!! I know what you're talking about, though.

ApolloPC -- Same vocalist, yes indeedy -- and if you can make it out to the Masquerade on May 19th, you'll get audio as well as visual on that shaking of the coin sash (and all other parts attached to said coin sash :D). There's more to it than jingling shiny coins, I promise!

My hearing has mostly returned since my last few concerts... so I suppose I may be able to squeeze this one in...