Listen to the new song Banned From Heaven here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking fuck, i was looking at the myspace the whole day, and now i'm at work, and i can't listen to it! Atleast it sounds promising! I loved TMR so this will be awesome. :cool:

Only just heard it (lost my internet connection for a while) It's fucking kickass, and that's after just one listen. Alexi's vocals are
great - christ, I can't wait for the album!

I'm really liking it (first listen) I think it sounds great. Guitar tone and alexi's vocals sound really good.

Great! A huge improvement on the vocals, and I can now see what they meant with the progressiveness. It's nothing like Tie My Rope, I wonder if this song was the one with the Hypocrisy feel, cause wasn't this originally Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back?

Yea I think this is the Hypocrisy style song, it definitely reminds me of Hypocrisy, and the end reminds me of Angels don't kill.

I love it, vocals and guitar tone are way better than in AYDY. Awesome, can't wait to hear it with better quality and from real speakers :).

HOLY SHIT!! This is way better than what I expected.
IT'S AWESOME!

Hell yeah!:headbang:
The first time worth posting for ages!
This song fucking rocks so hard.
I absolutly love it!

Meshuggah? You're right, they do blow. The most boring band to ever walk this earth. :Smug:

Then you obviously haven't heard Bleed or Obzen.

I do agree that the production of this new COB track is good - sure the guitar tone got better and so did the vocals. Just won't help when the song's as exciting as a washing machine.

Then you obviously haven't heard Bleed or Obzen.

I do agree that the production of this new COB track is good - sure the guitar tone got better and so did the vocals. Just won't help when the song's as exciting as a washing machine.

I'm guessing you didn't like Angels Don't Kill ?
This song is actually better than that song and both fucking kicks ass.
Can't wait to hear this live!!!

Dude then tell us what it is u think sucks about it, don't just flame for the fun of it!

There's nothing unique about it really. It's a bit melodic at parts, but not really melodic enough to stand out a lot. There isn't really anything actually new. :kickass:

Not only that, there wasn't really a kind of thing about it that stood out. This is mainly because Alexi always uses the exacts same fucking keychanges in almost every song he writes. The only difference is that he only does the keychanges at slightly different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.