Mmmmmm candy...

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
dimmucandy.jpg

The truest necro grim kvlt candy ever! No, this isnt a joke, Nuclear Blast actually made them :headbang:

Best. Candy. Ever. :worship:

P.S. The new Dimmu Borgir album is probably going to be album of the year, even if it does sound like a Disney soundtrack crossed with Star Wars at times, its still brilliant, and everyone should buy it on September 8 :)

Fuckin hell, Dimmu Borgir are the biggest bunch of fuckhead wanker homosexual fag arse shitbrains.

Seriously, who thinks shit like that is cool enough to put into production.

WHAT A BUNCH OF TWATS.

:lol: Umm the label made them and was giving them out at Wacken with Nuclear Blast cds, I doubt the band even knew about it, they didnt even play Wacken :lol:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=861

Thats their new video too, I cant get it to work as it tells me they cant stream any more data because too many people are trying to watch it, so perhaps a cable whoring bastard might want to try it this evening and let me know what its like as it looks good from the screenshots I saw :)

Koichi said:
They are still a bunch of retards, I will make this statment and it will stand forever

ANYONE WHO LIKES DIMMU BORGIR IS A KIDDIE FIDDLER

I have a Slipknot cd you would love Koichi.

You stupid idiot, I would NEVER let a kid near my comic book collection, they would put their grubby little hands on them and RUIN them. And catching anything in a mesh shirt would push it all out of shape and id have to buy a new one, those holes arent free you know.

I have the whole album, and seeing as I can see past 1993, you are absolutely correct, I like it :headbang: