My prog theory

dargormudshark said:
Hey you never know it is blind guardian. You know if they wrote a tribute to greek mythology you know they're would be something about it :D
I can see it now: The new Blind Guardian masterpiece entitled "Naked, Oiled up Men Wrestling in the Colloseum (while knights slay yon dragons of olde)". That one is gonna be out in june of '05

theodyssey said:
I can see it now: The new Blind Guardian masterpiece entitled "Naked, Oiled up Men Wrestling in the Colloseum (while knights slay yon dragons of olde)". That one is gonna be out in june of '05

The music videos should be interesting, them in Rhapsody need to go ahead and tour together. They could sword fight each other at the end :D

I havent heard any 70's prog rock really, though this thread inspired me to download Kansas' wayward son song, and I definately do hear symphony x'isms in that, most especially in the fact that Russell sure sounds alot like their singer, which is not a bad thing at all, I thought they were pretty cool actually. Thats judging by just one song though

SilentRealm said:
I havent heard any 70's prog rock really, though this thread inspired me to download Kansas' wayward son song, and I definately do hear symphony x'isms in that, most especially in the fact that Russell sure sounds alot like their singer, which is not a bad thing at all, I thought they were pretty cool actually. Thats judging by just one song though

Download "The Pinnacle"

Luis said:
SumphonyX = Kansas + ELP + Yes + Malmsteen + A lot of classical influences.

You forgot something... allow me

Symphony X = Kansas + ELP + Yes + Malmsteen + A lot of classical influences+ a shit load of KICK ASS!