New Pain of Salvation song

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
From the "An Evening With Pain of Salvation" show in Tel-Aviv recently, a new song entitled "Falling Home"

And don't forget you guys can catch this song, and likely many more at their upcoming US tour with Kingcrow and Imminent Sonic Destruction. Have you gotten your tickets yet? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm at work right now and can't play it. Does it still has that crappy retro vibe I hate? Are they going back to the melodic quirky prog roots?

Thanks,

Steve

Yes. And Daniel has also turned into a Rush Limbaugh fan as well.

Talk about a huge turn of events. Glad to know he's now tuning in on Fox News 24/7!! Can't wait to hear Winning a War pt 2.

All good, I'll still see Kingcrow open for them in a couple weeks. :headbang:

Steve

That's a new song for the live acoustic album they will release of the same name "falling home".

From the "An Evening With Pain of Salvation" show in Tel-Aviv recently, a new song entitled "Falling Home"

And don't forget you guys can catch this song, and likely many more at their upcoming US tour with Kingcrow and Imminent Sonic Destruction. Have you gotten your tickets yet? ;)

I don't care what style of music Pain of Salvation plays, as long as they play it like that, with energy and from the heart.

-jeremy

I flashed to late 80s/early 90s REM listening to that

Not bad but.... I miss To The End style music.

That was better than ANYTHING on the Road Salt albums. More of a Remedy Lane vibe.

Ooh...false.

So, who's the woman playing with him?

Not a woman. Facial structure, biceps and lack of breasticles all point to quite possibly the most beautiful dude since Sebastian Bach. Listen to the speaking voice around 0:15 and 0:35

Last edited by a moderator: