PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

Man. Something a little closer would be nice, but I'm still considering the 6 hour trek to Chicago. What a lineup.

*edit* If I do make the trek, how is the area around Reggies? Where would be a good/semi inexpensive place to get a hotel room for 1 night nearby (or should I look further away...etc).

there are plenty of hotels in the area. It is right by McCormick Place. They are a little on the pricey side since it is Chicago but you only live once so go. Also the food at Reggies is top notch....get there early and sit in the restaurant part and instead of sitting outside in line you can go upstairs to the record store until show time as well. It isnt an area you want to be wandering around looking for something to do at night. It is safe but there are some colorful characters out if you get my drift.

Last night's show in Montreal was possibly the best show of the tour, close to NYC. Crowd was on fire!!

Tonight: Toronto.
Tomorrow: Chicago
Saturday: St. Paul

These last three shows will happen. :)

And Bob, you can't possibly tell me that "a place you don't want to be wandering around at night" is "safe". :lol:

Last night's show in Montreal was possibly the best show of the tour, close to NYC. Crowd was on fire!!

Tonight: Toronto.
Tomorrow: Chicago
Saturday: St. Paul

These last three shows will happen. :)

And Bob, you can't possibly tell me that "a place you don't want to be wandering around at night" is "safe". :lol:

hahahah I am sure the show will do great there.

We have different levels of safe in Chicago......

Reggies is an outstanding club. Seriously...if you get there early or even during the show....get food at the Music Joint room. Hopefully the girl who did the festivals sound does yours...she is fantastic.

While I don't hate the new albums, not exactly thrilled that almost half the songs are from them. Really wish they did a song from OHBTCL

I used to hate the new albums, until I decided to "force" them down. Nowadays, I've been listening to certain songs in RS1 and RS2 more so than any other POS songs. If they made ONE album with the following tracklist, it would have been considered an amazing disc imo:

(RS1)
No Way
Sisters
Linoleum
Road Salt
(RS2)
Softly She Cries
Conditioned
Healing Now
To The Shoreline

I used to hate the new albums, until I decided to "force" them down. Nowadays, I've been listening to certain songs in RS1 and RS2 more so than any other POS songs. If they made ONE album with the following tracklist, it would have been considered an amazing disc imo:

(RS1)
No Way
Sisters
Linoleum
Road Salt
(RS2)
Softly She Cries
Conditioned
Healing Now
To The Shoreline

I love Sisters. Best song on either album. I agree with you though. I think had they picked the best from each and made one album, it would have been fine.

Vangough's been posting pictures of Clay playing with them, is he the guitarist on the tour or was that just a song or something?

Milton, do you know what time is the meet and greet? Kingcrow is still doing those to, right? For Chicago.

I love Reggies more and more everytime I go there.
i was indifferent about it at first.

They have perfected the sound there, and as Bob has said, the food is top notch!

Sorry, but PoS are simply not my thing. I have tried, just cant get into them.

I do hope those who go have a good time and I hope this gig does well for Milton and the tour.

All I have to say is their cover choice is not something I would have expected.

Sorry, but PoS are simply not my thing. I have tried, just cant get into them.

I do hope those who go have a good time and I hope this gig does well for Milton and the tour.

Thanks, man. I appreciate it.

Also, I got Zod to come see PoS in NYC. I am sure that if I tried a little harder, I could get you to do it as well in Chicago, :lol:

Some photos of the NY show:

p1589335852-4.jpg

p1589335050-4.jpg

p1589332836-4.jpg

Gildenlow was a true pro. I would never suspect he was sick . He definitely gave 100% performance.
He looks very different without long hair. could definitely make some money on the side as a model, especially with his current haircut. No wonder all the ladies were panting over him. Just look at their facebook page :) mostly women commenting on posts :lol: