PAIN OF SALVATION to tour North America with KINGCROW and IMMINENT SONIC DESTRUCTION

hell-freezes-over-350.jpg
I'm basically going to hang out with a bunch of friends who will be there, and because I like Kingcrow. I told Milt I'm leaving before PoS comes on. However, he's talked me into staying for three songs.

I'm basically going to hang out with a bunch of friends who will be there, and because I like Kingcrow. I told Milt I'm leaving before PoS comes on. However, he's talked me into staying for three songs.

Bitch you ain't leaving til I'm leaving.

By the way, Kingcrow will kill it like they're killing every night. :headbang::headbang:

Yeah I'm coming! (All the way from Miami!)

I have a question:

Is there a camera policy for Webster Hall? I've read online that sometimes they don't allow DSLRs. How about for the meet n greet?

A huge thank you to you for coming all the way from Miami. Seeing that is so cool and honestly makes the 10 months of stress making this tour happen worth it. Cheers bro!

A big thanks to you and everyone making this a reality.

Any word on dslr cameras in the venue?

Ok, now that my brain can actually function...

Pain of Salvation actually played a longer set last night, but not by much. Daniel came onstage first by himself and played the song Road Salt. It was beautiful and I'm so glad NY got that song (while I am not sure if any other cities did). The rest of the set was pretty much the same it's been all tour long.

Pain of Salvation is surely a different band now, but you're still watching Pain of Salvation, period. They are still one of the best bands on Earth. Daniel was extremely sick last night and still pulled it off an incredible gig. He even told me afterwards that he couldn't believe he actually made it. The crowd was also very much into it, sing most of the songs. 1979 was probably one of the highlights of the night for me. What a trooper the guy is...

Kingcrow looks much more comfortable on stage than what I hear they did at ProgPower. The band is blowing everyone away; night after night. The response they got from the crowd was unbelievable. There's a band that really needs to get back to the US as soon as possible to continue capitalizing on their momentum. Somebody needs to get a hold of their booking agent and... oh wait... shit. More work. Againnnnnnnn.... ;)

Imminent Sonic Destruction were total pros, handled themselves extremely well and sounded pretty good as well. These guys are working really hard on this tour and they truly deserve being on the bill. Kudos to them!!

On a personal/side note... I just want to thank from the bottom of my heart everyone that came out last night. We were between 300-400 at the venue, it looked nice and full. Putting this tour together has literally taken blood, sweat and tears. While I'm extremely happy that it became a reality (and I won't lie, I'm proud as fuck to have pulled this off too), if it wasn't for everyone who supported by either coming to the show or simply given words of encouragement this would not have happened. Thank you VERY much, guys.

And to those who didn't think I would bring PoS to the US... :fu:

Ok, now that my brain can actually function...

Pain of Salvation actually played a longer set last night, but not by much. Daniel came onstage first by himself and played the song Road Salt. It was beautiful and I'm so glad NY got that song (while I am not sure if any other cities did). The rest of the set was pretty much the same it's been all tour long.

Pain of Salvation is surely a different band now, but you're still watching Pain of Salvation, period. They are still one of the best bands on Earth. Daniel was extremely sick last night and still pulled it off an incredible gig. He even told me afterwards that he couldn't believe he actually made it. The crowd was also very much into it, sing most of the songs. 1979 was probably one of the highlights of the night for me. What a trooper the guy is...

Kingcrow looks much more comfortable on stage than what I hear they did at ProgPower. The band is blowing everyone away; night after night. The response they got from the crowd was unbelievable. There's a band that really needs to get back to the US as soon as possible to continue capitalizing on their momentum. Somebody needs to get a hold of their booking agent and... oh wait... shit. More work. Againnnnnnnn.... ;)

Imminent Sonic Destruction were total pros, handled themselves extremely well and sounded pretty good as well. These guys are working really hard on this tour and they truly deserve being on the bill. Kudos to them!!

On a personal/side note... I just want to thank from the bottom of my heart everyone that came out last night. We were between 300-400 at the venue, it looked nice and full. Putting this tour together has literally taken blood, sweat and tears. While I'm extremely happy that it became a reality (and I won't lie, I'm proud as fuck to have pulled this off too), if it wasn't for everyone who supported by either coming to the show or simply given words of encouragement this would not have happened. Thank you VERY much, guys.

And to those who didn't think I would bring PoS to the US... :fu:

Really enjoyed the show last night, Milton. BTW- Glad to meet you. I'm Dave- the guy wearing the In The Silence shirt \m/

Really enjoyed the show last night, Milton. BTW- Glad to meet you. I'm Dave- the guy wearing the In The Silence shirt m/

Dave, it was great meeting you as well!!! Thanks for helping me bust Josh's chops even if for a few minutes, lol. Maybe now he'll send me mine.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show! Thanks for coming all the way to NY for it! :headbang: