Pearl Jam

yes, i have lost dogs and the layne tribute song is amazing, it just leaves me breathless... it's a very simle song.. but the lyrics really make you think "lonesome friend.. we always knew... always hope you'd pull through... " :( i miss layne

and collecting over five hundred of their live shows makes me droooooool!!!

Pearl Jam rocks ..and for myself, I can't get enough of Vitalogy. Just an all around amazing album.

Big grunge fan in general.

ethereallights said:
Pearl Jam's allright, I used to listen to them non-stop in my intermidate/middle-school days, I also listened to Alice In Chains, who is, in my opinion far superior, and Nirvana... the only time I'll really listen to these bands is if I want to feel nostalgic though...

Hell yeah man AIC and Nirvana always hold a place in my heart. Layne, Kurt, fucking legends.
Fuck PJ listen to Opeth.
hahah I like pearl jam.

MAD AT SAM said:
Anybody here like TEMPLE OF THE DOG ?

YES. You call me aaa doooog =)

As to new PJ. Well, Im going to see them live this summer, BUT I was soooo disappointed with that Suicide song... just boring. Still consider them to be one of my favourite bands, although never listen to them now.

Hell yeah man AIC and Nirvana always hold a place in my heart. Layne, Kurt, fucking legends.
Fuck PJ listen to Opeth.
hahah I like pearl jam.
o_O