Post Your Haul!

Merchandise I WANTED to get:

Star One DVD - I didn't know it had two audio discs with it until after the event. I thought $23 was a little ridiculous for one DVD, especially because I dont' have a DVD player. If I had known AT the event that it had more with it, I would have scooped it up immediately!

Vanden Plas "Beyond Daylight" T-shirt - I bought the last of the one with the green face on the back. I'm not crazy about it but I wanted a Vanden Plas shirt before I left that place.

HIM "Love Metal" CD - I saw it on the list for The End merchandise, but didn't go looking for it until close to the end of the fest.. completely gone!

Skyclad "Folkemon" CD - I saw it, went "Oooo!", got distracted, and never remembered to go back and get it.

A women's style shirt. The only options were Death Machine (never heard of them until the PPIV sampler), Secret Sphere (I would have bought it immediately except the "69" isn't something I want to sport on my back), and a Symphony X "The Odyssey" shirt (kinda cool, but it didn't make me want to have it)... I think I would have bought the SymX one but I was holding out for a long-sleeved women's shirt like Pain of Salvation had last year. Once I saw there were none, I lost interest in the SymX one, I guess...

What stuff were you not able to get but wanted to?

~Sh0k~

sh0kr0k said:
A women's style shirt. The only options were Death Machine (never heard of them until the PPIV sampler

they're a melodic death metal band with the Tipton brothers (guitarist and bassist) from Zero Hour (and possibly their drummer as well?). I haven't heard but one songg of theirs, but it was really good.

Ryan

My small haul:

CDs:
Iron Maiden - 'Dance Of Death' (well, y'know, I had to, for reasons already explained well enough in this thread... I grabbed Dustin one as well!)
Nightwish - 'Oceanborn'
Nightwish - 'Century Child'
Assorted free promos (though I somehow lost my PP4 one... dammit!)

DVDs:
Nightwish - 'From Wishes To Eternity' (that was worth bringing my Xbox for... DVDs in the hotel room!)

Shirts:
Katagory V - 'A New Breed Of Rebellion'

Please bear in mind I'd brought not nearly enough money, my two main reasons for attending were Katagory V and Nightwish, and my Nightwish collection was in dire need of expansion. Props to The End for Maiden and Century Media for Nightwish, and both of them having good prices too!

Se7enChurches said:
they're a melodic death metal band with the Tipton brothers (guitarist and bassist) from Zero Hour (and possibly their drummer as well?). I haven't heard but one songg of theirs, but it was really good.

Ryan
I've only heard on Death machine song too.. the one on the sampler. I went into it thinking "I hope I don't like this band because then I'd regret not getting that long-sleeved women's shirt!" :lol: It's a pretty cool song, but I've only listened to it once. I'm still hooked on disc one ^_^ Thanks for the info - I didn't know it was the Zero Hour boys! I like them, so perhaps I'll pay DeathMachine a little more attention.

~Sh0k~

Shirts:

PPIV shit
Vanden Plas shirt

CDs:

Mercenary - Everblack
Ayreon - The Final Experiment
Ayreon - Actual Fantasy
Angra - Live in Sao Paulo

DVDs:

Metalium - Metalian Attack (includes bonus live CD)

Posters:

Pain of Salvation's InsideOut promo poster for the perfect element (FREE!)