PP USA V: Festival Shirt On Sale Now

Nice looking shirt indeed. I'll be loading up. Will they also be available at the show? I know they were last year, and if I remember correctly, they were cheaper at the show? Don't remember much after the ass kicking the bands provided... Either way, I'll be buying for me and my guest soon.

Same price. I got stuck with too many of one size last year and blew a few of them out just to offset costs. There is no guarantee that will happen this year.

Glenn H.

excellent, Glenn. Great shirts!! Count me in for 1 size M !!! No need to send it to Germany though, Chris Kinder will be sweet enough to pick it up for me at the venue :)

I'll send you an email about it, too.

~Anke

MetalRose said:
Baby-doll or "Girle" shirts would be cool for next year... I've got a ton of Black men's style tees... But only have a few baby doll style... :wave:

And if done by the right company, there wouldn't have to be any screen print adjustments! Could be a seamless transfer!

-MetalRose
I'd like to second this...I know a few chicks who would probably prefer this style to the shapeless regular tees (myself included). But if the regular is all we can get, then I'll be happy with that. :D

Alicia

Yes, me too! I was gonna harp about it, but didn't know if it would start a huge gender war. I would love some girlie PP tees.

I haven't bought one for the last few years because there's only so many huge t-shirts I can wear as a nightgown (giggle).

BABS said:
Yes, me too! I was gonna harp about it, but didn't know if it would start a huge gender war. I would love some girlie PP tees.

I haven't bought one for the last few years because there's only so many huge t-shirts I can wear as a nightgown (giggle).

Eh, I'm not going to harp about it... but reading the boards, it seems like there is a handful of women attending this event.

Even if not, I'm sure men would by a Tee or a tank for their S.O's at home.

Wonder if we could talk Glenn into getting a couple dozen made for next year...

-MetalRose

Depends on what the vendor's minimums are like..when you get shirts made, vendors often have minimum order levels, & frequently there's simply not enough demand for girlie shirts to justify ordering the minimum (which can be 100+ shirts in some cases).

hey Glenn,

i preordered a couple shirts through pay-pal and sent you an email about it, but didnt get any kind of confirmation from you; the only thing i got was from pay-pal saying that the payment went through. i just wanted to make sure that you got my order, so thanks in advance for your answer :headbang:

I agree with the girls...girlie shirts would be nice. Cool to wear in the summer and can through something over them in the winter....but if all else fails I buy the regular shirt if they have something I like. These shirts are cool so of course I pre-ordered one :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
Depends on what the vendor's minimums are like..when you get shirts made, vendors often have minimum order levels, & frequently there's simply not enough demand for girlie shirts to justify ordering the minimum (which can be 100+ shirts in some cases).

True in some cases. The vendor I work with when ordering merch for my bands usually will allow a handful of girl shirts with an order of mens.
If I have enough of the men's tee's ordered and want a handful of women's tee's the vendor will usually let me add in a few and give me the lower price on the shirts. If Glenn uses the same vendor every year, they might be willing to work out a deal similar to what I have.... and if worse came to worse... I'd give Glenn the number for my vendor. His min. amount of shirts ordered is 16. So... that's an option. Alright I just re-read that... And I'm sounding a little arrogant and bitchy. Sorry about that... I'm not trying to be argumentitive... It's not the biggest problem in my life, but just pointing out it can still be feasable.

I know Glenn works his ass off for this every year, and I wasn't sure if he had even thought about girl shirts. (Most bands/ places don't) I was curious if he was going to be willing to check into it for next year. If it's too much work to order, etc, I'd be happy with a men's shirt...

But dammit our voices need to be heard too! :)

-MetalRose