PP USA V: Festival Shirt On Sale Now

Yep, like I said, it depends on the vendor..not sure who Glenn uses or if he's even interested in changing things, I just made the comment I did because not everyone's familiar with how vendors operate (and many assume that making things happen the way THEY want them too must be simple, which it's usually not :lol: )..nice to find someone else who knows how it all works, tho! :) Who's your vendor, if I might ask?

Lady of the Oracle said:
Yep, like I said, it depends on the vendor..not sure who Glenn uses or if he's even interested in changing things, I just made the comment I did because not everyone's familiar with how vendors operate (and many assume that making things happen the way THEY want them too must be simple, which it's usually not :lol: )..nice to find someone else who knows how it all works, tho! :) Who's your vendor, if I might ask?

A company by the name of Screenarchy. The are based in Minneapolis, MN. Its really convient for me since it's about 20 min from my house... I don't have to worry about shipping costs, I just go and pick them up.

www.screenarchy.com is the site url.

-MetalRose