ProgPower USA VI Shirt: Picture Online

awesome shirt Glenn. I touched it up so it would loko less like a copy and paste. Not much better though, at least I tried :Spin:

Progpowershirt.jpg

How come no pre-orders?
I would really like to get that all out of the way.
I love taking the flight wearing it.
Helps people spot you as you come into town. ;-)

WeeboTech said:
How come no pre-orders?

Sorry Weebo. I actually explained my rationale in the other t-shirt thread.

Glenn H.

WeeboTech said:
How come no pre-orders?

This is from the other thread Glenn mentioned

Harvester said:
Hello all,

I am about 75% sure that I will not be offering advance t-shirt sales this year. In the beginning, I offered the shirts as a way to raise money to pay their cost. It is a VERY time consuming project in regards to collecting info, depositing, and mailing the shirts. In fact, as the sales became more popular, it became an even bigger pain in the ass. With my efforts going towards getting the DVD done this year (will go down to the wire), I simply do not have the time this year.

I have increased the number of shirts sold every year and continued to sell-out. I will do the same this year. However, as with every year, someone is going to get left out if they wait too long.

I will not re-order any shirts after the festival. I always get stuck with too many of them and lose money on them. If there are any left, I will offer them here on the website then.

I will have S, M, L, XL, XXL, and a few XXXL shirts available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Glenn H.

The shirt looks awesome!

Glen, did you ever find out if it is possible to get children's sizes? I really like to be able to get one of these shirts.

If you haven't had time to look into it, I could ask them for you.

Thanks,
Robin

Dude.

I wish I had the time to go back to school and study graphic design, cuz that is just wickedawesome and inspiring. I had a tough enough time making a banner for this Toxic Bash tomorrow and trying to paint a slimy green/blue without it looking like a Crayola nightmare!

Does your t-shirt guy also do album covers???