PP USA VII: Headliners confirmed

EVER FUCKING GREY

If one band was really gonna get me excited about this festival, THIS was it.
:hotjump:

You can never please everyone putting together a festival like this and I wasn't as stoked about this show as I was the past two years.... but Glenn really pulled it out the ACE card at the 11th hour for me - SHIT! :Spin:

Headliner

AND the orchestra and choir set up? Glenn bucking the odds and getting them to do what was always a one-off idea.... again???

:worship:

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Fucking A

Glenn you da man

Glenn, if you have Nevermore here, you can kiss your no moshing rule goodbye.

I was very surprised to see Nevermore on the bill with all these rumors about them doing a headlining tour floating around on the metal news sites. Very solid lineup. Evergrey is there--I'm going.

Thank you Glenn!

ugh. damnit damnit damnit. this guy's going back to his hotel early on saturday. of all bands. maybe if evergrey played on saturday, but i absolutely DESPISE nevermore. warrel dane should never touch a mic again. another good band ruined by bad vocals. kind of in the same vein as sacred steel, only worse imo, which really doesnt matter but im stating it anyway. im sure a lot of people will be happy about it for some reason(amazingly they have a fanbase) so i'll shut up. actually it might work out considering how tired i am on saturday before the last 2 bands. ive given sir whines-a-lot a chance live twice opening for other bands, and both times made me want to put a knife through my skull. only headliner i havnt been excited about. anyway still a great lineup. welcome back to the stage evergrey!

SoNofBitcH said:
ugh. damnit damnit damnit. this guy's going back to his hotel early on saturday. of all bands. maybe if evergrey played on saturday, but i absolutely DESPISE nevermore. warrel dane should never touch a mic again. another good band ruined by bad vocals. kind of in the same vein as sacred steel, only worse imo, which really doesnt matter but im stating it anyway. im sure a lot of people will be happy about it for some reason(amazingly they have a fanbase) so i'll shut up. actually it might work out considering how tired i am on saturday before the last 2 bands. ive given sir whines-a-lot a chance live twice opening for other bands, and both times made me want to put a knife through my skull. only headliner i havnt been excited about. anyway still a great lineup. welcome back to the stage evergrey!
Oh well, I didn't like either headliner last year, but didn't whine about it. Nevermore will destroy Earthlink.

SANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARYSANCTUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoNofBitcH said:
ugh. damnit damnit damnit. this guy's going back to his hotel early on saturday. of all bands. maybe if evergrey played on saturday, but i absolutely DESPISE nevermore. warrel dane should never touch a mic again. another good band ruined by bad vocals.
Speaking as a huge Nevermore fan, I can understand why some people might not like Dane. His style is quite unique. That said, I think he's a fantastic vocalist. Just out of curiosity, have you ever heard the title track to "Dreaming Neon Black".

Zod

AMBR said:
Gigantour, Homdel, NJ
Loomis.jpg

Clearly a common sentiment.
FUCK YEAH I WAS THERE MAN! ME AND MY FRIEND WERE HANGING WITH JEFF AND VAN AFTER THE SHOW!

This is grey's daughter. He is curled up in a ball with a big wet spot in his pants. He is smiling so much his ears are touching in the back of his head. I think he is happy with the headliners.

EVERGREY RULES!!!!!:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

All you people who don't like a pit better head for the seats when Nevermore comes on stage. At some point in time Warrell will call for a pit. It won't be much of one, but it will be called for ... it always is.

Britt

I've seen Nevermore twice on this tour (4 times previously). They're so much tighter now. They really have a renewed energy. Seeing them on that stage (Earthlink), with that sound system (Earthlink), along side some of the coolest Metal fans on the planet will be a trip.

Let me just say this, if you're not a Nevermore fan, give them at least a few minutes live. Having seen over 300 bands live, I can honestly say, no one outshines Nevermore when they bring their A game.

Zod