PPUSA XVII: SOLD-OUT

2 days after your monster success, you're like "LOL OK GO AHEAD AND SELL THOSE TICKETS YOU JUST BOUGHT." - first of all, who do you think are the people who dropped $200 on a ticket and then decided 2 days later that just over a year from now, nah, can't go. Do you think it's fans? Or do you think it's scalpers who're trying to capitalize? What do you think is the most obvious?

I know both the seller and buyer in this particular situation and it's not "obvious". It's a case of someone with no interest in Saturday selling one day's pass to someone with no interest in Friday.

Missed tickets by about an hour. Never expected it to sell out so fast.

Patiently awaiting the ticket-sale thread in January.

My wife and I -must- see Anneke. Either on Friday at the Gentle Storm or with Devin.

I know both the seller and buyer in this particular situation and it's not "obvious". It's a case of someone with no interest in Saturday selling one day's pass to someone with no interest in Friday.

Exactly

I'm going for Green Carnation. Just got my ticket.

I don't even know why I'm letting all of this bother me in the first place. I stopped caring about what people say on forums a long time ago. Waste of time. Anways, see everyone on Saturday!

Well, Adolf said he was the biggest "prog" fan in the world. That has me leaning towards Vanden Plas. There is no better band under the blue skies of Earth as far as I am concerned. Their style really hits all the right buttons in my brain. Others have mentioned Accept and U.D.O. I can tell you, Udo still has it as a vocalist. In fact, he absolutely blisters. Udo is one of those singers that has less middle ground than most. Seems the majority either like his style or hate it. He was an acquired taste for me, but frankly, I soon realized he was an incredible vocalist. No one else can sing like he does. As far as Accept...... they are Accept. They are in a class by themselves, much like Vanden Plas. Everyone has different tastes and I certainly don't expect prog metal and powermetal fans to be HUGE fans of Accept, but I can tell you, that they are one of the most professional and entertaining bands you will ever see in your lifetime. Their guitarist, Wolf Hoffmann is an absolute monster player as well. Others have mentioned Brainstorm. Andy B. Frank is one of the VERY FEW singers that actually may be better live than on disc. His thick, meaty voice just rips across the venue. The band behind him, also hammers it home with precision as well. I am personally hoping for Vanden PLas first and foremost, with Accept a close second, but any of those mentioned would be a winner for me.