Prettiest Women at PP5

BABS said:
I usually get "girly" on the pre-party night, figure that's a good time to dress up. For the shows though I'm a shirt and jeans person, especially for being out on the floor and stuff.

I don't get "girly." I am sure that finding high-heels in a man size 13 (would that be like a 16 in womens ?) would be tough and finding a bra that could actually give me some cleavage would be impossible.

Bryant

freakchylde said:
I've got ya taken care of.
Excellent! You rock. I have a bad habit of catching my hair in things when I zip, tie, lace or hook things behind my back.
Think I'm gonna look into one with straps so everything stays where it should.

Aeturnia said:
I feel your pain, Jaime...being a fellow amazon. I also have the worst time trying to find jeans that fit properly. I have big hips and a ghetto booty so most jeans tend to gap really badly in the back. I tried on one pair and didn't even have to bend over to get plumber's crack ;)

Hey Alicia, you might want to check out Target.com -- no, seriously. They do customized jeans! I've got the booty too. Regular jeans do the same thing to me (gap in the back), so I tried out the customized stretch jeans. Just got my pair and I'll tell ya, they are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. The height of the zipper, the length of the leg, the waist actually closes all the way around without gapping or pinching. And it's like $40 with shipping and everything.

Of course, they take a few weeks, and they do shrink a little in the wash, so I'd advise not gaining weight during that time...which I did...so they're a leeeetle tight now. o_O But that's okay, gives me more of a reason to drop five pounds!

Back to corsets... I don't know if I can wear one. My chest is, uh..."ample." To put it mildly. I'd prolly need a corset with straps too. But if I can find one, I'll wear one!

-- Laura

Pixelherder said:
Hey Alicia, you might want to check out Target.com -- no, seriously. They do customized jeans! I've got the booty too. Regular jeans do the same thing to me (gap in the back), so I tried out the customized stretch jeans. Just got my pair and I'll tell ya, they are ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. The height of the zipper, the length of the leg, the waist actually closes all the way around without gapping or pinching. And it's like $40 with shipping and everything.
Back to corsets... I don't know if I can wear one. My chest is, uh..."ample." To put it mildly. I'd prolly need a corset with straps too. But if I can find one, I'll wear one!

-- Laura
Thanks! I'm just not a fan of the stretch jeans. I've lost some weight but not enough to where I'm comfortable with ultra-clingy clothes and those damn jeans just hug in all the wrong places. LOL. I did find some that fit reasonably well at Kohl's, so I'll have to go back and get more. As for the corset, I wanted the straps to keep it in place, not to keep parts from escaping (not "ample" enough to have to worry about that, hehe).

Pixelherder said:
Hey Alicia, you might want to check out Target.com -- Back to corsets... I don't know if I can wear one. My chest is, uh..."ample." To put it mildly. -- Laura
Wanna borrow my shoe horn (giggle)?

PowerFreak said:
I was thinking the same thing.

Then again, my sexy man teets might get everyone all in an uproar next year.

Hmm... :loco:

Anyone want to see me announcing the bands in a corsett?:OMG:

Zilla
Now that you've mentioned it, I'm going to demand it next year! :D

Bryant said:
I don't get "girly." I am sure that finding high-heels in a man size 13 (would that be like a 16 in womens ?) would be tough and finding a bra that could actually give me some cleavage would be impossible.

Bryant,

You know...that stuff in your size is probably pretty easy to find in West Hollywood...

Look at what the corset did for Tim Currry!

hahahhahaha...

I'd be up for a corset day! I have a real pretty purple & black one with shoulder straps that I thought of wearing this year. I am reluctant to wear it because the boning tends to bend and poke into my ribs with every corset I own. I guess I want to move around too much... any recommendations for keeping the boning from poking my ribs, other than being stiff and straight (which equalls NO FUN!) the whole weekend?

Tammy Z

sh0kr0k said:
I'd be up for a corset day! I have a real pretty purple & black one with shoulder straps that I thought of wearing this year. I am reluctant to wear it because the boning tends to bend and poke into my ribs with every corset I own. I guess I want to move around too much... any recommendations for keeping the boning from poking my ribs, other than being stiff and straight (which equalls NO FUN!) the whole weekend?

Tammy Z

It depends on how it's laced up, and where you're placing your waist. It could also be that when it gets laced up, it's uneven. Bring it with you, and I'll see if I can help you out. I move quite a bit, and the only time I have problems is sitting down. So I'd be hesitant to say it's from trying to move too much.

thedelicateflower said:
...ummm....where do us notsowellendowedbeauties find corsets in an xs?...:)

...(do they make them?)...

they make them in waist sizes, so you'd have to decide what waist size you want. I've got a 26 inch, normally, but i usually crank down to a 20. One thing you want to remember, when looking, is you don't want to have the corset closed in back, you want about an inch open at the waist.

http://www.nightshadecorsets.com/
this is a good site, I have a couple of corsets by her, and she just rocks. If you have questions regarding the notsowellendowed, she can suggest corset styles that will work for you, just have to email her. As one of the notsowellendowed, I'd suggest a victorian (comes up higher than an edwardian) or just a waist cincher (allows for the lovely vicki to work her stuff). Oh yeah, please keep in mind, her prices, if she doesn't have them in american dollars, are in canadian dollars.

freakchylde said:
It depends on how it's laced up, and where you're placing your waist. It could also be that when it gets laced up, it's uneven. Bring it with you, and I'll see if I can help you out. I move quite a bit, and the only time I have problems is sitting down. So I'd be hesitant to say it's from trying to move too much.

Ah, that could be the problem. I don't have much experiene with corsets, and mine laces in the front which might be part of the problem. I'll definately bring it and let you take a look at it, you can see what I might be doing wrong with it - I'd LOVE to know, that boning hurts so bad!

Tammy Z