Prog Power VI Videos...

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
While I realize the fest is not even one month old, if Glenn could eventually put up Conception doing Roll The Fire, that would be awesome! I would assume that there would be less problems with them as far as getting consent from labels, etc... since the band is not currently operating under a label or management. That is the one video I would kill to see!

Symphorce, Stratovarius, Circus Maximus, Orphaned Land, Angra, and Pink Cream would be cool too!!!

nightwish58 said:
While I realize the fest is not even one month old, if Glenn could eventually put up Conception doing Roll The Fire, that would be awesome! I would assume that there would be less problems with them as far as getting consent from labels, etc... since the band is not currently operating under a label or management. That is the one video I would kill to see!

Symphorce, Stratovarius, Circus Maximus, Orphaned Land, Angra, and Pink Cream would be cool too!!!

What? No Therion? The Band that slayed all at Progpower this year? Tsk Tsk

hehe :headbang: :loco:

MetalVideoKing said:
Maybe if you ask reaaaaalll nicely Glenn might post a video from the show...LOL...

LOL

Now seriously, I'd be really thankful if Glenn can upload some videos :)

haha, not only from roll the fire...but any others from conception wouldn't be bad either. damn i wish i can see that again.

I want to see Hunting High and Low and Black Diamond from the one, the only.

Oh any anything of Therion and Orphaned Land!!!

And pleasseee if I could give a request, I'd say the instrumental from Stride... Wow, totally kicked ass!! Rick Flores rules!

I'm still waiting on Pain of Salvation - Rope Ends, it sounded awesome in the snippets shown in the dvd.