ProgPower Prices?

EDVANTASIA

Mar 24, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
I was just curious. How are the CD prices at Prog power? or T-shirts? Do bands sell press photos to autograph? And
Mr. Harvester will the CD given out at PP3 feature bands performing?

The vendors have CD prices from $7 specials to an average of $13 for most new discs. A few do carry Japananese and rare items that I saw up to $25/30.

As for shirts, short sleeves run about $20 and long sleeves from $30 to $35. These prices are set by the band as they keep the money. All bands will have merchandise available.

The festival shirt will be $20, but you will have the option to actually pre-order and recieve the shirt before the festival.

I did not see any photos available for sale. There will be a section in the program with a signature page you can use if you do not want to use your cd booklets.

As for the cd sampler, I do not have that information available at the present. I would guess that 90% of the tracks on it will not be from bands on the roster.

Glenn H.

I bought the latest Therion cd 'Secret of the Runes', including the two bonus tracks, while at PPIII from Molten Metal. They were the only ones with it, and it cost me 14 bucks. Well worth the price!

STAY TRUE!!!

~Hoyt.