ProgPower USA 2014 set times determined

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
September 10-13, 2014

FRIDAY roster:
Stratovarius - US EXCLUSIVE appearance (Finland) 22:30 - close
Seventh Wonder - performing "Mercy Falls" in its entirety - WORLD EXCLUSIVE! (Sweden) 20:15 - 21:45
Overkill (US) 18:30 - 19:45
Leprous (Norway) 17:00 - 18:00
Orden Ogan (Germany) 15:30 - 16:30
Disperse (Poland) 14:00 - 15:00

SATURDAY roster:
Jon Oliva's Pain performing "Streets: A Rock Opera" in its entirety WORLD EXCLUSIVE! (US) 22:30 - close
Pain of Salvation performing "Remedy Lane" in its entirety - WORLD EXCLUSIVE! (Sweden) 20:15 - 21:45
Masterplan (Germany) 18:30 - 19:45
Voodoo Circle (Germany) 17:00 - 18:00
Divided Multitude (Norway) 15:30 - 16:30
Withem (Norway) 14:00 - 15:00

Tickets on sale October 1, 2013

THURSDAY roster:
Pagan's Mind performing "Celestial Entrance" in its entirety- WORLD EXCLUSIVE! (Norway) 21:00 - 23:30
DGM (Italy) 19:15 - 20:30
Draekon (US) 18:00 - 18:45

Tickets on sale November 1, 2013

WEDNESDAY roster:
Pain of Salvation - details TBA

~Jen

Very excited to see 90 minute co-headliner sets and 75 minute sets for the 4th slot bands, as well as the headliners going on at 22:30 rather than 23:30.

And wow, that Pagan's Mind set is going to be insane. "Celestial Entrance" is just a hair under 72 minutes, so even allowing 20 minutes for talking between songs, breaks, etc., they'll have an hour to do non-"CE" material.

Loving this schedule. Like PureXul said, co-headliners having 90 minutes, 4th slots having 75 and the headliner playing earlier at 10:30 is all good by me.

I'm glad SW is getting an hour and a half. Looks like they'll be able to do like 3 more songs after Mercy Falls.

Anyone know how much Thursday tix are? And when will the rest of the lineup for Wednesday be announced?

Anyone know how much Thursday tix are? And when will the rest of the lineup for Wednesday be announced?

It's a bit odd to ask "anyone" when I'm here and the only one with that information.

Ticket price information will be released for the Kick-Off & Main fest this weekend. I will coordinate the Wednesday announcement with Milton in the future, but that remains TBA.

It's a bit odd to ask "anyone" when I'm here and the only one with that information.

Ticket price information will be released for the Kick-Off & Main fest this weekend. I will coordinate the Wednesday announcement with Milton in the future, but that remains TBA.

What I meant is more like "how much did they cost in previous years", which is something anyone who's been to the show could answer. I imagine, more or less, ticket prices are within a certain range every year. Should've clarified.

As has been said, kickass lineup! Thanks for posting the set times so quickly! I'm already pencilling in my calendar. Thrilled to see Pain of Salvation on there (TBA nonwithstanding) for Wednesday. I have never gone to the Wednesday kickoff before, but I'm already preparing for a week of nonstop awesome.

Thanks, you guys!

Hiya... I'm new to progpower, well I've known about the festival for a few years, just never had a chance to go. Until now! Only problem is I can't attend both Friday and Saturday :( so my question is, will there be individual tickets on sale or do you have to buy 2 day tickets? Thanks!

Hiya... I'm new to progpower, well I've known about the festival for a few years, just never had a chance to go. Until now! Only problem is I can't attend both Friday and Saturday :( so my question is, will there be individual tickets on sale or do you have to buy 2 day tickets? Thanks!

In the past, if there are left over tickets in the summer they release single day tickets. However, since they've sold over 80% of the tickets already in less than 3 weeks, I would think that it would be HIGHLY unlikely that that this will happen this year since I would expect a sellout well before then. If you wait for the individual day sales you will probably miss out.

Maybe you could find someone who can only go the other day and swap? Probably not, you'll just have to buy a ticket and miss a day. This is your chance - don't miss it!

Excuse my non fest going since since 2006, I knew the fest started earlier, but when did the last band shift to 1030? I have memories of almost collapsing during Evergrey's encore at 2:00 am. Am I just remembering incorrectly?

Nope. That was new for this year. It was nice being able to catch a flight and not be completely exhausted.