ProgPower USA IX picture thread

By the way, I think you were on the same returning flight as me, but I was dying from some crazy fever/hangover so I didn't bother saying anything.

Cool, thanks for the offer, I may take you up on it.

Also, don't worry. I was in a really awful mood by the time the plane got around to taking off, and I was asleep for almost the whole flight. I wouldn't have made for good company by then. Did you leave town @ about 12:20, after a short delay?

Nah I guess it wasn't you then. I left at about 4. I swear there was some guy on there that looked just like you though haha. Or at least what I recalled at the moment from the forum poster.

there's plenty of free software around that can help you to get rid of a lot of noise in a decent way (i use neatimage, a pro version)

(for the best result get rid of the noise with the pic in it's original size and do some sharpening after that)

find some time for post processing your pics, it will be worth it.....nice shots btw!

H.

WOW WOW WOW what a HUGE difference this thing makes, and so easy to use! Thank you for the suggestion, I will be buying a full copy tomorrow! DAMN!

2903974554_da6be418bb_b.jpg

It's a ma'am. My name is Heather :)

And I'll be seeing Gamma Ray & Helloween in a couple days. I intend to take pictures but I sincerely doubt they'll look anywhere as cool as yours :cool:

I'll be at that show too. I'm fucking STOKED! The singer for my band is singing in Die By Day, the opening band. They suck, but he's a good vocalist.

Mostly can't wait for GAMMA RAY!!!!

Great pics Minerva! I can't wait to see all of em!

It would have been nice to shoot some digital pics, but ho hum, that's what the pros were doin, and you got excellent shots :)

Esa, as always your stuff is amazing! [That Amorphis pic .. my God, he looks like crazy bacteria under a microscope, hahahahahah]

I'm surprised Empress hasn't posted yet. I can't wait to see what she managed to capture. I know she's been dying for a new lens, but she always does a damned good job of using whatever she has.

Me - well, I'll stick to my digital pocket-sized garbage :D