ProgPower USA XII Picture Thread

Also adding this one - Andy "Mr. Bojangles" Kuntz has such adorable dimples:

6159747170_526d76e371_z.jpg

What an excellent shot of our good friend Andy Kuntz. I thought this was a cool shot that I've managed to get of him singing into one of the cameras:

Prog-Power-XII782Medium.jpg

Have to confess, I have over 1300 photos. BUT in my defense, I had the camera on continuous shoot for band photos so I was banking on one good one out of five bursts - rightly so. I'm going to go through the plethora and will post a quick one or two for each band and than a few more later. Now fan/people photos are a different story; have many and they are all amusing. Watch your Facebook tags!

I got my hands on Miguel's Nikon for 5 minutes of Red Circuit. I keep forgetting how much I love photography. Missed shooting this year but love all of yours! More please!

I have a nice photo of Warell, just gotta figure out how to post it on here (it's currently on my Droid). Yes, I have a smart phone and don't know all the tricks yet!!!!!!!

My performance pics are mostly blurry and something I'll leave to the professionals.
My best shots this year are candid people-stuff, like this an epic photo bomb from Danny!!!
voyagerphotobomb.jpg

Here a few more that I picked out:

A few from Voyager:

Prog-Power-XII704Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII702Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII709Medium.jpg

Eldritch:

Prog-Power-XII729Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII748Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII749Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII746Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII740Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII752Medium.jpg

Prog-Power-XII734Medium.jpg

I've posted in the Therion thread, but will share it here as well:

Prog-Power-XII058Medium.jpg

Also a quick shot of Chitty that I shared in another thread:

Prog-Power-XII284Medium.jpg

I am actually kinda impressed that I was able to wrangle shots like that out of my trusty ol' Canon Power Shot G3. When I go shopping for a camera, I'll upload some of these pictures to my iPad and go to an actual photography/camera store and show the sales person that type of photography I am interested in with these pictures and what to recommend as far as new gear that would be appropriate for this. I am prepared to spend some pretty damn good money on this if necessary.