ProgPower USA XII Picture Thread

6199250037_e04c83a080_o.jpg

-A

Love this!!! Rock on, brutha Allen!! :headbang:

Technically no. The production was grand and the theatrics provided some really great moments to capture.

-A

See, watching the set, that's where I figured the problem would be. There was just so much going on so often it almost was overwhelming and that was from the seats. I'd have been down there thinking "OH GREAT SHOT OH GREAT SHOT OH WHAT'S GOING ON OVER THERE." Hahaha.

6199248365_0033be360a_o.jpg

Favorite.

Kazi, thos are amazing pictures of CE. Will you send me the web size images so I can put them onto IM's facebook account?

Christina:WOW. Those RULE. Nice job!

That is my favorite as well. It really captures (to me) what was a truly emotionally portrayed moment of the set. Is it me or does she look a bit like Christina?
Great shots by all - I'm really enjoying seeing them. Again, major kudos to Glenn/Jen (and Lindsey the LT) for addressing the lighting this year. So well done!

Allen, those Forbidden shots :worship:
Every one of them captures the "life" of the fest (which is funny considering how old skool thrash isn't the norm, lol) and could totally be used as promo material for PPUSA! Like seriously, who doesn't want to be at *this* show?!!!
6204098328_ec0a4a9db3_o.jpg

Everything about the pic thread warms my heart every year. You are all amazing! Eventhough I still can't stop myself from trying to snap a few shots with my failing tiny camera, you guys always capture the best parts of the fest with stunning clarity, colors, and composition. I relive the experience through you for the rest of the year. My little crumby blurry pics don't work nearly as well. Thanks a million for all the hard work everyone! Maybe someday I'll have nice equipment and can join your ranks, albeit at the bottom of an awesome heap \m/

What a wonderful thing to say sh0kr0k. While my personal preferences tend to favor the "Power" and "Progressive Metal" bands, as well as anything from the Savatage family ;-), safe to say I've never seen less than a spectacular performance at PPUSA since PPUSA IV (which is also when I took my first ever live concert photo). <insert heartfelt reminiscence here>. That said, being a ~pseudo insider on production days, this truly is a FAN FIRST festival, period. You are absolutely correct, who doesn't want to be at a festival like this!? Certainly one of if not the best put on in the USA.

-A

That is my favorite as well. It really captures (to me) what was a truly emotionally portrayed moment of the set. Is it me or does she look a bit like Christina?

Do you mean me? :wave:

Great shots by all - I'm really enjoying seeing them. Again, major kudos to Glenn/Jen (and Lindsey the LT) for addressing the lighting this year. So well done!

This x 1,000,000

Just a handful of my faves so far. Submitted for your approval. :Spin:
Love 'em! They certainly have my approval. ;) You really captured some great poses and expressions there. Nice work!

Wow, lots of great photography here. Those Mob Rules photos really bring me right back there. Love that close up of Klaus.

Most of these photos are so amazing. :OMG:
Thank you to all the photographers for sharing.

You folks are sometimes an annoyance :) when we are up front for our 2 songs, but seeing these shots and memories they bring, makes me that much more understanding for next year. Thank you again.

Now for the long wait for DVD to relive much of it again....:kickass: