ProgPower USA XVI: SOLD OUT

Geez. I've predicted non-sellouts before, but never the end of the festival.

I've had nothing to complain about for awhile though. Maybe next year's announcement.:)

My first thought was Glenn’s aiming for the young fans again. I seriously doubted this would sell out and even worse, it could be the end of the festival … in a rather sad finish. No final show, just pull the plug at the end XVI.

*cough*cough*

I am glad you enjoyed that quote. I was hoping to inspire. But you should include the coda from the same quote.

Anyway, here’s hoping I am wrong with that first impression and the festival sells out in glorious fashion. I will certainly do my part and buy a ticket as well as promote it.

It's all good Glenn. :headbang:

5150...You are actually one of my favorites. You give me shit, yet still do you part. I thank you for that.

On the flip side, I'd appreciate the rest of you bastards remainging status quo. I can only take so much. :)

This is fantastic news. Although I can't come next year because I made a deal with my wife that I would only go every other year. (So make 2016 a rager)

Congrats sir. I was wrong. I know the lineup is killer but I didn't think it had the "star power" to necessarily move tickets that fast. I'm happily eating my crow. Then again, maybe the myriad of first timers had so much fun this year they decided to return no matter what. I know I would be.

Not sure at this time if I'll be able to make it again 2015, but I just bought my 2-day ticket as I was afraid the fest would be sold-out really soon...

The brightside of buying tickets if it sells out super fast, is even if you can't go - you'll definitely be able to sell them come May-August. :)

Yeah.. I've been checking the promotions page every 5 minutes, even though I know I'll get an alert when he posts anything. :)

1djSYL.jpg