Progpower X Band Announcements on Friday

Yeah please someone post this asap after announcement. Depending on bands I'm thinking of making the massive trek back over next year. Cheers.

I'm sure there will be at least one person with a fully web enabled phone that can post here. I don't have one but obviously if anyone wants to volunteer....

Yes...that's what I am banking on... We unfortunately won't be there this year cause it's weeks before our wedding but I won't be able to sleep until I know the PPX roster and what Glenn has up his sleeve for the tenth anniversary:headbang:

It was posted rather quickly last year by fellow forum members so it should go up quick again. I will try to post it as I will have my blackberry by my side.

Do the vendors have any sort of heads up as to what bands will be announced?

I just figure they might potentially want to overstock on those bands for Saturday, knowing that people may be buying more albums by those bands once they've been announced.

I'm not expecting the vendors to let the news out early if they do know. Just wondering if they are going to be prepared for which 10/12 bands people will probably be buying more of on Saturday. I'm hoping to pick up at least one album to check out by each of the PPX bands, assuming I don't already own their material.

Obviously, this gives gold badge holders another perk as they will be the first allowed into the vending room on Saturday.

:kickass:This is my favorite perk, then, as Saturday is the day I'm not concerned with being the first inside the venue to watch bands (I'm fairly confident in my ability to be right up front by the time Iced Earth goes on), so I can use the time before the fest starts to accrue merch based on the announcement.

Of course, I have to limit my buying this year, due to a smaller amount of funds, but I will have a list planned out based on what I want, so I don't go in and just buy on impulse (I tend to buy too much if I don't have a plan... I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about).

The answer is a resounding "no." The vendors room will also be closed by the time of the announcement.

Obviously, this gives gold badge holders another perk as they will be the first allowed into the vending room on Saturday.
Good thing I have a gold badge ... yeah I figured the vendor room would be closed by that time on Friday. Just better make sure I get my butt there early on Saturday.

It was posted rather quickly last year by fellow forum members so it should go up quick again. I will try to post it as I will have my blackberry by my side.

I will be hitting the refresh button on my keyboard :kickass:

What better reason to make the weekend a bachelor/bachelorette party for you both?!?!?!

Haha... I tried that ...it's all about the $$$
I never knew weddings were so expensive...lucky I am only planning on doing this once ;-)

I for one hope you roll with the whole X theme and book:

Symphony X
Planet X
Eternity X
Racer X
and maybe X Japan

Not only is it so gimmicky that is has a nice subtle humor to it, but those also happen to be bands that alone would sell me on going for sure. I haven't been in some time... gimme an excuse! ;)

I for one hope you roll with the whole X theme and book:

Symphony X
Planet X
Eternity X
Racer X
and maybe X Japan

Not only is it so gimmicky that is has a nice subtle humor to it, but those also happen to be bands that alone would sell me on going for sure. I haven't been in some time... gimme an excuse! ;)

Hey...that's good... I would love to see Racer X!