Progpower X Band Announcements on Friday

I for one hope you roll with the whole X theme and book:

Symphony X
Planet X
Eternity X
Racer X
and maybe X Japan

Not only is it so gimmicky that is has a nice subtle humor to it, but those also happen to be bands that alone would sell me on going for sure. I haven't been in some time... gimme an excuse! ;)

You forgot Speed X, which is the side project of Mike Stone from Queensryche, and members of DoubleDrive! Also King's X.

That's like the "KKK" tour that we used to joke about: Kix, Kick Axe, and Keel. =)

Yeah please someone post this asap after announcement. Depending on bands I'm thinking of making the massive trek back over next year. Cheers.

You're making it whether you like it or not poofter!

Don't worry, Ripper and I will have NORAD online with a direct feed. Well, depending on how inebriated we are it could be bad or worse.

I don't give a fuck if everyone else might be sick of Evergrey. This is PP X, TEN! Who would have ever thought it would get to here? For history's sake I really think it would be fitting to have Evergrey.

and Edguy

and Pretty Maids.

I know a few of you have got to see them a few times already. But I would love to see Pain of Salvation.

Also it would be awesome to see Blind Guardian again, one of my favorties bands and the last and only time I have seen them they did not dissapoint at all.

Don't they play it at every show? Isn't that their biggest hit?

"Over My Head" is a deeply spiritual song.

After Doug came out and some of the band's Christian fans turned their backs on him (I'm being diplomatic), he became disillusioned spiritually and the song vanished from King's X's set-lists....but they could have resumed playing it.

I'd hope so, since seeing it live with a good crowd was a -- pardon the pun -- religious experience. :)