ProgPower XI Predictions

ProgPower 11 should have Grave Digger and Manowar headline, then Falconer, Rhapsody of Fire, Leaves' Eyes, Mystic Prophecy, Delain, Operatika, Korpiklaani, Alestorm, Freedom Call and Axenstar. Here is how it would go down:

Friday Night:

Grave Digger
Rhapsody of Fire
Leaves' Eyes
Korpiklaani
Freedom Call
Operatika

Saturday Night:

Manowar
Falconer
Mystic Prophecy
Axenstar
Alestorm
Delain

I have no idea for a showcase show, might come up with that when I have more time to think.

ProgPower 11 should have Grave Digger and Manowar headline, then Falconer, Rhapsody of Fire, Leaves' Eyes, Mystic Prophecy, Delain, Operatika, Korpiklaani, Alestorm, Freedom Call and Axenstar. Here is how it would go down:

Friday Night:

Grave Digger
Rhapsody of Fire
Leaves' Eyes
Korpiklaani
Freedom Call
Operatika

Saturday Night:

Manowar
Falconer
Mystic Prophecy
Axenstar
Alestorm
Delain

I have no idea for a showcase show, might come up with that when I have more time to think.

What about the prog? :loco:

Of all the female fronted bands, I could go with never seeing Leaves' Eyes play Progpower (let alone so high on the bill).

What about the prog? :loco:

OK, Glenn, here's some prog. Ivory Tower, Everon, Beardfish, bring Evergrey back, or Symphony X even. Mastodon, Ayeron, Anubius Gate, Zero Hour, Vanden Plas, Vanishing Point, Twilight Symphony, Time Machine, etc. Enough prog for you now.

Originally Posted by Harvester View Post
What about the prog?
headline is prog..and they're actually good and quite underrated if i must say so.
Angra Anubis Gate would be great..and maybe Eyefear Lanfear SUE Empyrios Ivanhoe Everon would be nice..Loch Vostok Manticora Mind's Eye Mind Key Mindflowers Magellan Menahem Moonlight Comedy Onyx Eyes with female vox- Pantommind Pathosray Pertness Powerwolf Poverty's No Crime Prototype Ra's Dawn Redeemers ReinXeed Reversion Revoltons Romasanta Saidian Saint Deamon Terra Sur..
will post more in the future...

Resurrecting this thread since the official contest one is now closed.

I had a feeling I should have posted last night. :erk: I checked the contest thread late last night for a mention of the deadline, but I didn't see it posted anywhere in the thread and I had forgotten when the deadline was. I guess since I put some guesses together anyway, I'll just post my prediction here now.

Friday
1. Empyrios (US debut)
2. Delain (US debut)
3. Raintime (Returning band)
4. Pure Inc. (US debut)
5. Masterplan (US debut)
6. Bruce Dickinson (US debut)

Saturday
1. Harmony (US debut)
2. Minds Eye (US debut)
3. Astral Doors (US debut)
4. Volbeat
5. Morgana Lefay
6. Arjen Lacassen (US debut)

Probably a little power-heavy, and I think I have one more US debut than I'm supposed to, but oh well. I tried to not make it a wish list and really think about what would be reasonable, but also unique.

Nick's got his guesses in a list somewhere also, so he might post his here later as well.

Damn, I'm bummed. Thought I had until tonight. While I'm already committed to being a sponsor, I was going to try and win a pass for the hubby. He's never been, but isn't as big a metal fan as me, so we could never justify bringing him down VIP like me. Oh well, I totally suck at guessing anyway. Almost no chance I'd win since I hardly ever got more than three right, but for fun, I'll submit my guess after work today.

Resurrecting this thread since the official contest one is now closed.

I had a feeling I should have posted last night. :erk: I checked the contest thread late last night for a mention of the deadline, but I didn't see it posted anywhere in the thread and I had forgotten when the deadline was. I guess since I put some guesses together anyway, I'll just post my prediction here now.

Friday
1. Empyrios (US debut)
2. Delain (US debut)
3. Raintime (Returning band)
4. Pure Inc. (US debut)
5. Masterplan (US debut)
6. Bruce Dickinson (US debut)

Saturday
1. Harmony (US debut)
2. Minds Eye (US debut)
3. Astral Doors (US debut)
4. Volbeat
5. Morgana Lefay
6. Arjen Lacassen (US debut)

Probably a little power-heavy, and I think I have one more US debut than I'm supposed to, but oh well. I tried to not make it a wish list and really think about what would be reasonable, but also unique.

Nick's got his guesses in a list somewhere also, so he might post his here later as well.
Actually, I saw BRUCE DICKINSON in Allentown, PA. back in 1990 on the Tattooed Millionaire tour.

Actually, I saw BRUCE DICKINSON in Allentown, PA. back in 1990 on the Tattooed Millionaire tour.
Awesome! Then, that means I only have 8 US debuts like I was supposed to. :lol:

I never realized Bruce's solo project had made it to the states. Having only seen him with Maiden, I would imagine Bruce is still amazing on his own live. I'd love to see him at PP.

No, it shouldn't. ProgPower should never have Manowar and Freedom Call in the lineup.

Yea, Dickinson has done 2 full US tours I believe.
There was the one mentioned for TM.

I recall him touring again, like towards the end of the 90's.
It came to the House of Blues in Chicago.