QUEENSRŸCHE: Dedicated to Chaos

He's on the wrong damn forum if he actually thinks that outselling = better.

This point has been made before, but he's too goddamn stubborn and too goddamn hell bent on being a troll now that he refuses to acknowledge anyone's point but his own. He's an idiot, it's been proven time and time again over the past few weeks, and now I just await the trainwrecks that are his posts/opinions, because I know they will be great for a laugh.

I'm struck by how apt the album title is, although when I first read it I thought it was describing a "Best of QR 1999 - 2010".

Tate's description of the album reminded me of their last cabaret-esque tour, somehow. This is not a good thing.

Just like yourself, Jasonic, AS/DC etc :wave:

This point has been made before, but he's too goddamn stubborn and too goddamn hell bent on being a troll now that he refuses to acknowledge anyone's point but his own. He's an idiot, it's been proven time and time again over the past few weeks, and now I just await the trainwrecks that are his posts/opinions, because I know they will be great for a laugh.

And yet it will continue to outsell any album released on your label :devil:

And some of you will continue to be f@#kin dicks. So you want to make this personal?
Seriously is the flame suppose to point out a burn? To have to point out your own burn is as pathetic as laughing at your own jokes.
Now we chatting about Queensyrche here or do you want to discuss my business?

Actually, I like Promised Land. After that album, the band went to hell in a hand basket for me.

~Brian~

I do too. People always say how Empire was their last good album and I would have to say it's PL. It's actually one of my favorites of theirs. It's different for sure, but it's still high quality. It's after that, that it turned to hell.

With this logic, I guess Kanye West is better than Queensryche.

On the rateyourmusic forums, this is true. :D

Sigh, what is one of my favorite favorite bands (for the EP through Promised Land), who has life-defining records (e.g. Rage for Order)...is continuing to just plod along and embarrass fans like me more and more. The legacy is so tarnished that a lot of kids now have no idea QR ever even did 'The Warning' et al or that those records were/are utterly amazing.

:(

Sorry, just can't bring myself to be the slightest bit excited after 'American Soldier'...and to think, that's what I said after 'O:M 2'..