Requests for VII?

I know this doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell... but how about an Eternity X reunion, with the lineup from The Edge? If ANYONE can make this happen, it's The Glenn. ;) This would be a #3 slot at least, IMO.

also forgot to mention Mezarkabul... they need to DO ANOTHER ALBUM ALREADY, so they can be considered. \m/

clearly, the holy grail would be star one... what the hell... dream big, i say. demons and wizards would probably be more realistic, and would be awesome.

For the people who have just joined the forum I'll post again what Glenn said back in February about Ayreon/Star One/whatever.

Harvester said:
Why Ayreon, Avantasia, etc will never happen here...
These type of one-off shows are simply not possible.

1. You have to coordinate a date with everyone's schedule.
2. You have to pay everyone. I hate to tell you, but not everyone is interested in performing for free when they have mouths to feed. It would take insane money to get it done in some cases.
3. The level of interest is just not there. Why fly over to the States to do a one-off show that will not effect your bands in terms of a promotional push and sales impact?
4. Rehearsals. You have to get everyone together in advance for a minimum of a week to rehearse. Guess what? You have to pay everyone for that week as well including hotel costs, studio time, instrument rentals, food per diems per day, travel arrangements, etc.
5. Then you have to get them to the show after all of that.
6. Visa restrictions could nail you. You cannot approach this as a work visa because you have to prove to the goverment that you have been a band for x amount of years with stable members, documentation, etc. The U.S. borders are insane now.
7. There are some hardcore people out there, but do you think the general masses would fly to Atlanta and spend hundreds of dollars on top of that for a single night show? It's certainly not going to happen to the level of making a profit on a show.

I do appreciate that some of you think I can pull off miracles with shows like that or reunions (Kiske? never in a million years). However, you need to scale back your expectations.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
The quote I got on Star One would have been twice the amount that I have paid for *any* band that has graced my stage.

The reason Star One live was possible was because it was a tour, not a single show. Costs were recouped and money made.

If someone wants to step up and split the cost of the show with me, I'm all ears.

Glenn H.

Wow! Lots of Morgana Lefay requests. I'd love to see them at PP. A great 3rd slot prospect (not widely known in USA, but a tight, powerful band looking to take that next step - ala Mercenary and Tad Morose).

Stream of Passion
Savage Circus** must have!
Redemption
Primal Fear
Symphony X
Biomechanical
Andromeda
Machine Men
Pagan's Mind
Kamelot

...in no particular order. Im sure Ill have new lists as the time goes on, but its fun thinking about the possibilities.

1. Eldritch
2. Morgana Lefay
3. Freak Kitchen
4. Alchemist
5. Sieges Even
6. Pagan's Mind
7. Watchtower (Who will remain on my list till I get to see them)
8. Redemption
9. Pyramaze
10. Zero Hour

Alternates:

1. Symmetry (Would be cool for the pre-party as well)
2. Vanden Plas (Would be cool seeing them again)
3. Antithesis (Excellent American power metal with a touch of prog)
4. Anubis Gate
5. Cea Serin (Hoping they have something new out by then)
6. Green Carnation

Mercenary (Why is Mercenary on the PPV DVD?)
Elvenking
Tuatha De Danann
Sonata Arctica
---> IRON FUCKING SAVIOR <-----
Savage Circus
Tarot
Masterplan
Evergray

and linkin park. :p

Morgana Lefay (don't mind seeing them again)
Annihilator
Bruce Dickinson
Destruction
Laberynth
Nevermore
Necrophagist
The Haunted
Gamma Ray
Testament
and the reunion of TOXIK :headbang:

Masterplan
Wolverine
Andromeda
Mercenary
Pain of Salvation
Heavenly (if they've even got new band members yet)
Nightingale/Edge of Sanity (or some form of band with Dan Swano)
Sonata Arctica

Morgana Lefay
Nevermore
Sentenced
Helloween
Magistral
Mercenary
King Diamond (some of you maydisagree with me on that one)