Riverside at the NJProghouse

AMBR

Metal Grandma
Mar 12, 2003
New Jersey
"Ladies and gentlemen the NJProghouse is proud to
present live and in concert for their ONLY North
American non festival appearance, Riverside.
The band will be flying in from Poland to play one
show, with us, on Friday September 12th. From there
they will journey north of the border to play FMPM in
Montreal. So here is your chance to see them close to home"

So, whose going?

I am most fucking definitely going.
Wouldn't miss this show for anything.

Now, Glenn, what happened with the exclusive appearance? I'm curious.

Just bought and received mine.

I grew up two minutes from Highland Park, but have no idea where this venue is and I can't seem to locate an address for it. Regardless, Highland Park is tiny. So for those who need to travel to this show, the New Brunswick train station is either a 10 - 15 minute walk or a two minute cab ride, to almost any part of Highland Park. New Brunswick would also be the best place to pre-game, as it offers tons of very cool bars and restaurants.

Zod

So let's see...Ann Marie, Myself, Pete, Eric and Zod... that about fills up the NJ Proghouse. I think the show might be sold out by now.... :lol:

They don't have the one in Highland Park listed on the NJProghouse website. I did find a website for the church where the hall is located, but it doesn't mention it. Has a little map, though. Looks like it's right on Route 27.

Just ordered my ticket.... Seeing Riverside in an intimate setting should be awesome.... If anyone finds out how to get to the venue, please post it here....

Just ordered my ticket.... Seeing Riverside in an intimate setting should be awesome.... If anyone finds out how to get to the venue, please post it here....
Mapquested it, and this is how it looks to me:

It's off the NJ Turnpike, exit 9. Take Route 18/Memorial Parkway north to Route 27. Rt. 27 is shortly after the junction of Rt. 171 if you need a "heads-up" Make a right on 27 and cross the Delaware/Raritan canal into Highland Park. Second Ave is the fourth street and it appears that the hall is nearly on the corner, right-hand side.

I can't open the stupid ticket website for some reason, it won't load in my computer, home or office. Does anyone know if there's a way to order by phone, OR, have gotten an extra one that I could buy from?

PS. Anyone, before it sells out? lol

Wow, what a weird show. It almost seems like the promoters are going out of their way to make both finding out about it and getting to it, a chore.

That said, $40 tickets + extremely small venue + vague venue information = an intimate experience that should be hard to match.

Jason

Mapquested it, and this is how it looks to me:

It's off the NJ Turnpike, exit 9. Take Route 18/Memorial Parkway north to Route 27. Rt. 27 is shortly after the junction of Rt. 171 if you need a "heads-up" Make a right on 27 and cross the Delaware/Raritan canal into Highland Park. Second Ave is the fourth street and it appears that the hall is nearly on the corner, right-hand side.

Thanx AMBR.... :) I'm off of exit 4 so it shouldnt be a long trip....