Outworld has decided to respectively pass on the offer to play
the "Pre-Party" show at ProgPower 5 coming up in Atlanta in
September. It was a hard decision, but we feel a good one....as
Outworld has conflicting schedule demands with recording our
debut CD. We weren't sure how to handle the scheduling conflict,
but we knew for sure the last thing we'd want to do is drop out
at the last second. We want to thank Glenn Harveston and Shane
DuBose for that offer and opportunity. I know Shane will not let
you down with whoever fills that open slot.

So...let's see...Sun Caged is releasing press releases desperately trying to recruit band members while saying that everything is (somehow) still OK within the band...and Outworld bails out (at least give credit for forward thinking)...

This pre-party just gets better and better, don't it?

Have faith...I have a feeling it will still fucking kick ass before it's all over...it will just be interesting to watch the details unravel...

Rock on!

hey all, Jon from Halcyon Way here. This was the first I'd heard about Outworld dropping out, hate to see that because Shane's been very cool to us. I was really looking forward to hanging with them. We're still completely stoked to be playing there, and we're working hard on our debut album, Manifesto For Domination, which we hope to have finished by then. If not, we'll at least have a pre-release EP of some sort on hand.

Hopefully Sun Caged can still make it out, but any way it goes, they're not going to let this show be a letdown.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Jon
Halcyon Way
www.halcyonway.com

By the way, if you check our site, it's not been updated since our show with Helloween in January because of a webmaster change, but we're about to relaunch it with some new material with our new vocalist featured. For now, you can get a sense of our sound there, but imagine a guy that's a cross between Geoff Tate & Bruce Dickenson on there. Later!

Hey Jon...congrats! A cross between Dickinson and Tate :Spin: I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I am a huge IM fan and old Ryche fan so this sounds pretty good to me! :D

Bad Girl Tess said:
Sad to hear that Bobby. You'll still be there, right?

You are damn right I'll be there! Can't wait to see all the familiar faces, it's always a blast. Kelly is coming too!

Bobby

dargormudshark said:
or take out Midnight and you have Tobias Sammet :OMG:

No dude...Tobi is the bastard love child of Bruce and Michael Kiske...it's good that he got Michael's looks, I suppose...even the premature balding...haha...

Rock on!

Sounds very cool....

halcyonwayband@aol.com said:
hey all, Jon from Halcyon Way here. This was the first I'd heard about Outworld dropping out, hate to see that because Shane's been very cool to us. I was really looking forward to hanging with them. We're still completely stoked to be playing there, and we're working hard on our debut album, Manifesto For Domination, which we hope to have finished by then. If not, we'll at least have a pre-release EP of some sort on hand.

Hopefully Sun Caged can still make it out, but any way it goes, they're not going to let this show be a letdown.

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Jon
Halcyon Way
www.halcyonway.com

By the way, if you check our site, it's not been updated since our show with Helloween in January because of a webmaster change, but we're about to relaunch it with some new material with our new vocalist featured. For now, you can get a sense of our sound there, but imagine a guy that's a cross between Geoff Tate & Bruce Dickenson on there. Later!