Rush continues Snakes & Arrows tour in 2008

Charlottesville? That's kinda an odd choice. Unfortunately, I don't think I could do that now that I have a kid. I was hoping for something a bit closer than that...

Charlottesville is about 1 1/2 hours SW of where I live. The last few times I've seen Rush its been at Nissan Pavilion near Manassas, which is about an hour or so NW of where I live.

How far is Charlottesville from you? Is there a way you can get a sitter for the night? They just built a new stadium there in 2006 and serves more of a central Virginia region then Manassas does.

I do like the name of the stadium (John Paul Jones Arena). And no, it is not named for either the Revolutionary War guy or the Led Zep bassist! :) To answer Pellaz - it holds about 15,000 and is on the University of Virginia campus.

I do like the name of the stadium (John Paul Jones Arena). And no, it is not named for either the Revolutionary War guy or the Led Zep bassist! :) To answer Pellaz - it holds about 15,000 and is on the University of Virginia campus.

You damned tease. :) Who the hell is it named after? :lol:

Big place, though, 15,000-seater....