SCAR SYMMETRY: The Singularity (Phase II - Xenotaph)

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com

SCAR SYMMETRY ANNOUNCE FIRST NEW ALBUM IN NINE YEARS, RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO FOR FIRST SINGLE

"...Nine years since the first instalment of The Singularity Trilogy, virtuosic progressive metallers Scar Symmetry, who recently re-signed to Nuclear Blast Records, have announced The Singularity (Phase II - Xenotaph) which will be released on June 9...."

scarsymcd323.jpeg

SCAR SYMMETRY Launch Music Video For "Xenotaph" Feat. THE ULTRATERRESTRIAL CHOIR

SCAR SYMMETRY SHARE “OVERWORLD” MUSIC VIDEO; THE SINGULARITY PHASE II – XENOTAPH ALBUM OUT NOW

SCAR SYMMETRY RELEASE MUSIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE "CHRONONAUTILUS"

The album's been out for about six weeks. Why post this now?
Maybe I was busy six weeks ago.... Maybe I missed it.... Maybe because the latest single/video was released a week ago, and I searched in the forum and realized there wasn't a dedicated thread for this album here yet....

Have you heard it yet, what's your thoughts?

Maybe I was busy six weeks ago.... Maybe I missed it.... Maybe because the latest single/video was released a week ago, and I searched in the forum and realized there wasn't a dedicated thread for this album here yet....

Have you heard it yet, what's your thoughts?

Ok, I wasn't trying to be snarky. ;)

I've heard it. It's good; not on par with the earlier albums, but fits nicely alongside Part I.

Ok, I wasn't trying to be snarky. ;)

I've heard it. It's good; not on par with the earlier albums, but fits nicely alongside Part I.
ok, cool.... apologies for my snarky reply to your "non-snarky" question... it's all good!

For whatever reason, I haven't been able to get into this band, maybe the vocals...? I'll have to try again.