Shadow Gallery

sh

New Metal Member
May 30, 2002
AL, USA
They're one of my fav. Prog/Power bands -

Have they been given any consideration for a ProgPower appearance? Hell, I don't think they even hold regular tours. It'd be nice to see them at a fest such as this one.

Tyranny = my favorite concept album since Operation:Mindcrime. :)

These guys rule!

Shadow Gallery have never played a live show. They have been contacted in the past and made a generous offer. They declined.

Hell will probably freeze over before you see them on the stage.

Glenn H.

I don't think they bother touring etc.. because it doesn't pay all that much and the fact they have jobs and/or are regular working people. As far as I know that's the deal anyways.

I have Carved in Stone - I bought it on the strength of reviews it got ages ago....

It is my most hated CD ever in the history of me buying metal CDs (just after Hammerfalls Renegade). If anyone wants it, they can have it. I'll even pay for the postage just to get it out my house. :lol:

Originally posted by Coldfire Mouse
I can never have enough Shadow Gallery in my place. I keep wearing out my copies playing them.

You're my new hero. Actually, I've had both Tyranny and Legacy in my player since mid-99 or so. Dammit, they just won't leave! :)

Originally posted by Coldfire Mouse
I can never have enough Shadow Gallery in my place. I keep wearing out my copies playing them.

If your serious I'll take it off your hands.

e-mail me: coldie@progradio.net

Coldfire....

Yep - it's all yours. I'll write you an e-mail to get your address. I'll be interested to hear why you like them so much though - even for prog (which I generally hate), the album is just awful IMO.